“Excellent as always!”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Liverpool
“Excellent as always!”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

No change here then! Remzi's restaurant at the top end of town, near the rock tombs was, as always, fantastic from a food quality viewpoint. Best meatballs in sauce ever!!! All home made food, made on site by Remzi's wife. His children join in the service which helps create a lovely family atmosphere.

Service is excellent & friendly, as always. very welcoming. Absolutely some of the best food in Dalyan & he will go out of his way to give you exactly what you want!

Well done Remzi! See you next visit.

Nikki & Mike

1 Thank LiverpoolLass1412

• Turkish first
Guildford, United Kingdom
“Dalyans best”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Remzis is a hidden gem, tucked at the end of the busy high street.
My partner and I were greeted with a warm welcome, by Remzi.
We were given a recommendation for dishes, a chicken pancake and lamb in filo pastry. They were fantastic! So much so, we retuned another evening for the same meal!
I must also mention the value for money, the portions are a great size (of meat, not rice, chips and mash) very well priced against some of the other restaurants.

Service can be a little slow when the restaurant fills, but, who wants to rush on holiday?

2 Thank Mike D
uk
“Excellent once again”
Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

This is always our first restaurant we go to when we arrive in Daylan and once again this year it hasn't disappointed us. We had an excellent meal with free dips and bread. Can recommend the lamb in filo pastry, also meals are served with lovely vegetables and their menu is different to a lot of all the other restaurants. The owner and his wife are lovely people and will do anything to make sure you have a perfect meal. Definitely add to your list of restaurants to go to in Dalyan

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank lindylou_sa
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best food in Dalyan”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I have been coming to Dalyan for 15 years and came for dinner at Remzi's during my annual visit this year. I've got to say this must be the best food I've ever eaten in Dalyan, actually some of the best food I've ever eaten full stop. Remzi and his family are definite foodies, they take common turkish dishes churned out by a lot of Dalyan restaurants, give them a twist and make them incredible. Remzi himself is absolutely lovely and will do anything for his customers, service very snappy and no request is too big. If you only go to one restaurant while you're in Dalyan go to Remzi's!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Yahoo700
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wow what a lovely meal”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

So I went last year and we had some traditional Turkish food which was out standing and top notch so we returned this year and it was my birthday so we all had steak which my amazing ! I would recommend to anyone! Due to it Bing my birthday he brought out a free cocktail !

1 Thank EvangelineDalyan