“Best steak in Dalyan ”
Review of Chef Steak House

Chef Steak House
Ranked #34 of 171 Restaurants in Dalyan
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Steak House&mexican Food
Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

Once we found this place we keep coming back as promised the steak really does melt in your mouth. Service can be a little slow at times but is well worth the wait for the delicious meals they serve.

Reviewed July 23, 2014

great service, great steaks, great breakfasts, great mixed grill, great great great, I loved the food here, its a pity that we didnt return for our 3rd meal before we left, Dalyan has plenty steak houses, this IS the best in my opinion.....well done to the chef and team there.

Reviewed July 21, 2014

The best steaks and delicious kebabs. Traditional turkish bread and appetizers complimentary. Staff really friendly- ate here for lunch and dinner several times- all the food was excellent! The house red wine was the nicest i had whilst i was in Dalyan- very good quality. Max and Mr Mushroom are so friendly. If you're in Dalyan this restaurant is a must!

Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

Amazing food, amazing waiters had such a laugh would definitely recommend to anyone who visits daylan, my parents had the lamb And I tried a little bit and it was amazing. Waiters take notice of you thank you!

Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

Second time to Dalyan and each time I come back to this restaurant. The steak is to die for and highly recommend any of the steak dishes. One night we pre ordered the leg of lamb, omg is was amazing and so much off it. Great value for money, friendly attentive staff who we now consider as friends and great atmosphere. If you ever stay in Dalyan I highly recommend you walk a bit further down the road from the square and eat here, I guarantee you will not be disappointed.