Crescent Hasirci Hotel(Dalyan)(Great Value!)
$68
Kilim Hotel(Dalyan)(Great Value!)
$63
Sedir Resort Hotel & Bungalows(Dalyan)(Great Value!)
$59
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $66/night.

Dalyan Villa Kiydan Apartments(Dalyan)(Great Value!)
$74
Hotel Grenadine Lodge(Dalyan)(Great Value!)
$49
Berg Hotel(Dalyan)(Great Value!)
$62
$96
Minta Apart Hotel(Dalyan)(Great Value!)
$32
Lindos Pension(Dalyan)(Great Value!)
$52
Metin Hotel(Dalyan)(Great Value!)
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 29, 2010

The owners Christophe and Funda were excellent hosts along with there great staff provided first class service. They simply could not do enough for their guests. The rooms were spotless and thoroughly cleaned every day. The breakfast was fantastic. An absolute gem of a place and incredible value for money. The restaurant service in the evening was superb and we will be returning hopfully next year. (Paul & Amy) Durham, UK.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank PAMc17
Reviewed September 23, 2010

Great Hotel in the centre of town (although you would not know it). Nothing was too much trouble for the proprietors Christophe and Funda and their great staff. Total relaxation and superb food also. Any excursions can be arranged through Christophe/ Funda. Rooms are comfy and spotlessly clean, the pool gin clear. I cannot recommend this hotel enough
Ian R-Kent

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 20, 2010

Having just returned from Dalyan and finished unpacking, the most important task that was next on my list was to comment on the BinKaya Hotel in Dalyan. I have not travelled abroad for three years due to a whole host of treatments for cancer and it was a very scary step for me to decide to travel to Dalyan, a place I had never been before. I need not have worried as it was just like going to visit my favourite family members. The owners Christophe and Funda looked after me as if they had known me all my life. They insisted I eat their wonderful healthy food, introduced me to other diners and really made me feel safe and secure - not an easy task when you travel abroad during cancer treatment. Their home/hotel is warm and comforting and there is absolutely nothing they or their wonderful team of staff will not do to ensure the utmost comfort for their guests. First class hotel, first class service and a first class professional team to welcome and care for you during your stay. I will also be posting this review on the Macmillan Cancer Care website to allow others who are dealing with cancer to know that you can go abroad and you can find hotel owners who will offer you as much support as you need.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank TracieDes
Reviewed September 11, 2010

I have no idea what the previous reviewers problem with the Bin Kaya was but it completely contradicts our experience of the hotel.
As mentioned by the huge majority of previous reviewers (except the last one) the hotel is spotlessly clean with wonderful staff (the owners and the very hardworking maids/bargirl).

Christophe and Funda are very welcoming, charming and always smiling, even when they had to let us in at 03:30 one morning.

The pool area is very quiet, relaxing and lovely clean swimming pool.

Breakfasts are exceptional by Turkish standards.

We look forward to revisiting in the future - hopefully next year.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 5, 2010

The fantastic reviews on this site match our own very enjoyable experience at BinKaya Hotel. Christophe and Funda are superb hosts and the hotel itself makes a fantastic relaxing base to explore the delights of Dalyan and the surrounding area.

The hotel is right in the heart of the town, but even so seems to be an oasis of quiet tranquillity. The pool area and outdoor bar are perfect to spend a lazy day. The staff are friendly and attentive and the hotel itself is spotlessly clean and well appointed.

The food was also impressive, with the Turkish breakfast a real breath of fresh air as an alternative to the normal 'Euro' breakfast found in most hotels - a highlight to start every day.

Christophe and Funda couldn't be more welcoming and Christophe's joke's kept us all smiling. We enjoyed the the local restaurants when we ventured out in the evening, and really liked Dalyan, with the Land Rover Safari and all-day boat trip (ask Christophe to put you in touch with Adem for a brilliant day out) the highlights.

We like it so much my wife and I have already booked again for a week next year. If you are going to this part of Turkey then a visit to beautiful Dalyan is a must, and if you go to Dalyan, you must choose BinKaya.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family