“yummy gru”

Four Seasons Dalyan
Ranked #6 of 160 Restaurants in Dalyan
Cuisines: European
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Sunderland, United Kingdom
“yummy gru”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Visited this restaurant three times during our recent stay and was never disappointed with the food or hard working friendly staff. The first night we had "Drunken Chicken" which was pieces of white chicken, mushrooms in a yummy garlic and wine sauce, servedwith crispy chips, rice and veg.
At 23lira I thought this very reasonable. We next visited on the Thursday, which is Turkish night and my friend got the mixed grill, which at 30lira I tthoughtwas a bit pricey but again it was beautifully presented and tasty. I got two starters of Stuffed Mushrooms and a prawn cocktail which were also very good.

at

d

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Lesley1950

• Turkish first
Wigan, United Kingdom
“Excellent place to eat in Dalyan”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

We have been to Dalyan many times and can definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone. The food is excellent and is well run. Irish and his staff are very friendly and are pleasant whenever you see them. We celebrated our daughter Emma's birthday there and had a really nice night. One night her boyfriend Darryl was asked to go and play football with them which he really enjoyed. Ali if you read this he still says you were rubbish haha. Hopefully we will visit again before too long

• Visited May 2013
South Shields, United Kingdom
“On main street”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Staff good, food good, little expensive but great location as in main part of the resort centre and main street.

Visited June 2013
“Good food bit pricey”
Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

Went to the restaurant twice during our holiday one on the first night in which we got the seafood platter at 100tl. It was nice but I would say rather over priced. The second time we went for brunch and I had the English breakfast which was lovely and my husband had a hamburger which he didn't really rate. Overall nice place, nice staff but a bit pricey

• Visited June 2013
Enfield UK
“Well cooked, totally tasteless food!”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Went to this restaurant, following the reviews on trip advisor read by my daughter. I had the 'Turkish style' leg of lamb - well cooked, but totally tasteless, with absolutely no spices or anything at all on it. My daughter and sister had the beef stir-fry, which also tasted of nothing at all and was very chewy. There are some beautiful restaurants in Dalyan (this was my second visit and I've tried quite a few), but this wasn't one of them, and I certainly won't be going back!

Visited June 2013
4 Thank MacBeanie
resulyonat, Owner at Four Seasons Dalyan, responded to this review, June 23, 2013
sorry to hear that you didnt like our food and restaurant.please can you tell us how the other beautiful restaurants you visited cook leg of lamb and lamb stir fry different to us.i have been doing this job for nearly 20 years and havent seen any where cook the simple turkish style stir fry and leg of lamb different in turkey.of course everyone has different taste.i even came and asked you if every thing was ok after serving you your meal but you didnt say any thing.if you told me it was well cooked i would help you.

kind regards