“Very friendly and good food”
Review of Kosk Restaurant

Kosk Restaurant
Ranked #28 of 165 Restaurants in Dalyan
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 14, 2013

The food was good home cooked food and the staff were very friendly and helpful. We would certainly return on our next visit to Dalyan.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

Ate here in October 2013 and have been eating here for the last 8 years when we holiday in Dalyan. Food as usual was good, wholesome and tasty. There is always a warm welcome from this small family run restaurant and we would not hesitate to recommend this it all.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

Again this was recommended to us for their lovely Turkish sweets. To look at it looks like a posh greasy spoon with its bright orange tablecloths. However looks can be deceiving and this certainly was not a greasy spoon. Meal was one of the best we had in Dalyan. True home made Turkish cuisine, absolutely fantastic :) And true to our recommendation we were offered a turkish cake on leaving, yummy. So nice and will definitely be returning :) Nom :)

1  Thank JenAberdeen_9
Reviewed October 23, 2013

This visit was a long time coming - I'd heard about the Kösk Restaurant and had even promised the patron a visit but stuff always got in the way. That was a real pity because when I got around to dining there I realised what I had been missing! The restaurant has a simple setting on one of the last streets left in Dalyan with any character. The menu is varied and includes some dishes that originate from Mardin in the east of Turkey where the patron and his charming wife originate. What was served up was excellent, a tender tandir pot-roast with fresh, crispy salad and fruit to follow. It was a delightful meal and my partner and I will be returning . . often! My only regret was that we delayed so long before enjoying the pleasures of the Kösk Restaurant.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Kosk is a really friendly family run restaurant that serves delicious home cooked food. What I particularly enjoyed was that the menu was a bit different to most restaurants in Dalyan that tend to all serve very similar dishes. Its only a small place so is often busy but worth a visit.

1  Thank DavidMarden