All reviews gardens are lovely standard room very special place peacocks olympos ruins sea beach stone village relaxation
Reviewed June 20, 2017

I made a reservatıon to that facılıty ın a hıgh season,a week ahead of my planned stay 2 years ago.Tryıng to surprıse me,my husband made another vacatıon reservatıon the very same day.So,wıthın 24 hours I wanted to cancel my reservatıon but the facılıty had allready charged me for the 3 nıght reservatıon the moment I have made ıt.I called the manager and ınformed her about the sıtuatıon and asked for a refund ant was told that I could get ıt.No matter how many tımes I called the hotel they never returned any part of my money.The room I reserved was the last room of my 7 days away resrevatıon tıme so there was no way that they dıd not book ıt agaın.The money I paıd was the hıghest prıce for the rooms and ıt really hurt.I thınk that was very unprofessıonal and sınce Ihave not even seen the hotel although I paıd for 3 nıghts I am gogıng to rate thıs hotel as 0(zero)

Stayed: July 2016, traveled with family
9  Thank Nİlüfer Hatice D
Reviewed June 13, 2017

We were there for five nights in a standard room. Gardens are lovely, and full of different spaces offering lots of privacy and a sense of space. Service and staff were excellent. The manager Mustafa leads a great team. There is a real sense of attendtion to detail. Breakfasts were excellent, eggs to order and served till noon. Come to lunch or dinner whenever you want, and a meal is prepared. Wines are good. There are also a good variety of restaurants on the beach and in the village, and both are only a few minutes walk away. The ruins of Olympos are a short walk away too. The beach is stoney not sandy, so bring crocs. The gradient into the water is steep so maybe not suitable for young children. If you need the stimulation of nightclubs, this is not the place for you. But if you want a beautiful property, with good service and a real sense of relaxation Olympos Lodge is an excellent choice.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 10, 2017 via mobile

A hidden destination ...
the hotel it's particular, well taken care of with nice rooms and beautiful garden around, a lot of chickens, peacocks and animals around;)) ... food is good, service it's very good... the beach in front it's with stones very little sand and sea it's not easy to bath ... there some ruins as well on the right at the end of the beach worse to visit... at few minutes of walk there are many local restaurant at very cheap price and very good taste... place to come back

Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 6, 2017

This place has been a labor of love by the owners for 30 years. You can see and feel the heart and soul in the rooms, the grounds, the service and the breakfast. We stumbled upon it while traveling the Mediterranean Coast and would have stayed a week if we could have (had to catch a flight back home). If you can swing it, stay in the super deluxe room, we didn't want to leave. You will feel very well taken care of, and also feel like one of the family. Thank you for taking such good care of us!

Room Tip: All of the rooms are gorgeous, but stay in the super deluxe if you can swing it.
  • Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 6, 2017

We loved the Olympos Lodge and stayed there for 4 nights.

The location is stunning, the gardens and grounds a work of art; and the rooms are tasteful and a pleasure to be in. We will never forget the time we spent by a log fire in the "winter garden" with spontaneous room service on the one day it rained.

Service is enthusiastic. Turkey is a very well mannered and civilised place but outside the major urban centres english is not widely spoken and if you are expecting your sunglasses to be wiped or to be treated like an Edwardian grandee then you are in the wrong place (and century).

The food was often excellent, especially the home made mezze and the more local dishes. The outdoor dining area is gorgeous and fires are light around you. It hasnt really got the hang of international restaurant cuisine thank god. You can also just wander down the beach and eat freshly caught fish in the huge and friendly beachside places if you fancy a contrast but the Lodge is beguiling and other than a wander to the atmospheric ruins of Olympos 10 minutes away you find yourself rather reluctant to leave.

Even though there are peacocks it is genuinely as tranquil and peaceful as everyone says and you can dine on your own terrace.

Turkey, one of the most beautiful places on earth and full of wonders, is suffering from a serious decline in tourism because of misguided fears about politics. Go there!

Room Tip: I suspect they are all good but the more you pay the closer to the beach and the bigger it gets.
  • Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple