Myland Nature Hotel
$67
$61
$87
$113
Canada Hotel Cirali Olympos(Cirali)(Great Value!)
$55
$42
$55
Priceline
Kimera Hotel(Cirali)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsyoga classesorganic gardenevery morningbreakfast buffetwooden bungalowstable tennisair conditionedfree bikespilartreesseahammocksvegetablesorchardbeachcheeseroses
Reviewed October 8, 2012

it didn't get off to a great start as we had arranged to be met at the airport and no one showed up, or even apologised. the bungalows were quite small and seemed over-priced compared to other accommodation nearby but the shady gardens were very nice and the chickens came and laid eggs on our front porch. i guess overall compared to most of our hosts in Turkey the owners weren't especially hospitable.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank babyrhonda
Reviewed September 2, 2012

Myland Nature is a warm, welcoming place. One family from Scotland has been coming there for the past 8 years. Owner Pinar gives a free yoga class every morning at 8 in the lovely yoga hall. Then it's on to breakfast which is a buffet with endless tea, various herbal (as in fresh stems) teas, homemade bread and 5 homemade jams, cheese, yoghurt with honey, dried plum paste, different pancakes and quiche-like things, 8 different fresh fruits. It's just divine.
The cabins are separate, and perfectly adequate – spotless and comfortable. The other guests are a varied and interesting lot.
Pinar is very helpful with advice about tours, boat trips, visiting Olympos ruins, the Chimera flames...She sits down and chats with the guests. One of the highlights is the waiters: Sadu from Van, and Mehmet from Andara. They both speak excellent English, and are warm, intelligent and funny.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank madzufi
Reviewed August 6, 2012

I've been to MyLand in June/July 2012 for the first time and so much enjoyed my time there. It only took me 24 hrs to feel "at home" although it was the first time I travelled on my own without company. However, it was the most perfect place I could imagine to slow down, relax, enjoy and simply have a good time. The wooden bungalow had a perfect size and I probably never slept better before on vacation. Both the owners and the staff were incredibly warmhearted and made me feel being very welcome. The food was amazing and although I thought I need to discover the village and visit various restaurants, I ultimately decided that the food was simply too good to go somewhere else :-). It's definitely an unique place and my expectations were exceeded. Thanks again for enriching my trip to Turkey.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Daniela_Munich
Reviewed May 13, 2012

We spent two weeks with our kids (1,5 and 4) in this wonderful place. We wish we could have stayed even longer. The hotel with 13 little wooden bungalows has a nice garden with lemon and orange trees. The food was always fresh and very delicious. All the staff was very friendly and helpful. We will come back.

We cannot understand the negative critisism recently given. We stayed in the hotel at the same time. The owners Pinar and Engin were very friendly and were always available to answer our questions and helping us organizing our trips

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Andreas-Bine S
Reviewed May 8, 2012

My Stay in Mayland Nature was an incredible experience. I felt like stepping into a completely protected environment. Just the huge, beautifully kept organic garden with its great many lemon and orange trees which fruits are free to pick up for the guests would have been enough to keep me smiling all day. The whole staff was welcoming and accomodating from the beginning. The owners, Pinar and Engin, did everything possible to fullfill the personal needs of their guests and most of the time were open for a small chat or even deep conversations without being obtrusive. The bungalows are simple but very comfortable and with an eye for the detail, spotlessly clean and all of them come with an attached terrace with garden view. For me, being into raw food, the included breakfast buffet felt like heaven. At least 4 kinds of different fruits (lots of them grown in their own garden), dry fruits, vegetables, black and green olives and even raw cocoa beans. They also had many different kinds of home made jam (from the garden), cow and sheep cheese as well as different kinds of cereals and eggs prepared as you like them (if you are lucky you catch an egg from their chickens in the garden). There are free yoga lessons for the guests which round up the peacefully energy of this place. You can really feel that the owners and the staff put a lot of love and effort into this place and on some days I couldn t even bother to step out of the hotel to walk to the beautiful beach just a couple of minutes away with the ancient olympos sites nerby. Thanks to the Myland family :-)...

Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo