good things and bad things about portalimo lodge..
1. Paradise setting, orange,pomegranate,figs,bananas, flowers of every sort, peace and tranquility everywhere. It does your soul good.
2. Fabulous pool
3. Fabulous day beds,perfect for reading ..and sun beds around the pool
4. Chickens, and friendly tortoises and one amazing dog Hera
5. Gaye, Erol and Cemile ( the portalimo family) do everything to make your stay enjoyable, you can see they get pleasure from making their guests happy. when we arrived we had a lovely bunch of flowers in our room and a welcome poster on our door for our wedding anniversary...perfect. They offer to take you and bring you back from beach or village, even when my husband wasn't well they were so concerned and offered to drive us to dr, even to wake them in the night...
They feel like your friends and you know there is nothing too much trouble for them. They are truly lovely and genuine people.
6. Portalimo lodge is so secure. no one can enter without their knowledge, it is so safe, and your belongings are safe.
7. The food is amazing, plentiful,and delicious as well as extremely good value..You couldn't make the meals yourself for the same price! Please sort out cookery lessons for next year!!!
8. The restaurant area is so nice, with tiled floor, lovely music and candlelit at night, unlike many restaurants in the village where you sit in the dusty and dirt floor.
9. The lodges are spacious, the air conditioning is great, it is immaculate, the linens are spotless and good quality. Loads of hot water and a powerful shower.Kettle and tea and coffee and lovely little fridge.
10. The gardener keeps the garden in a fantastic condition. He is there every day keeping it absolutely beautiful..
1. It makes you sick when you leave, your heart is aching. We have left paradise
2. Your own cooking isn't the same after eating Cemiles cooking.
3. You can't concentrate on anything except how and when can we return....ASAP.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A decent environment which is only 1800 metres away from one of the most beautiful beaches of the Mediterannean where all shades of green meet the sky blue: Portalimo. Consisting of four adorable bungalows and a swimming pool built inside a 5000 m2 of land that includes various types of fruit and palm trees, where you can only listen to the silence during your stay.Hygiene is our priority in our management, and 7/24 hot water, air-conditioner, minibar, hair-dryer and tea-coffee machines are provided in the rooms. ... more less