“Great restaurant”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 21, 2012

ASk & view and choose the fresh fish its amazing! Mezze is also very good, a wide choice. We had Halva for dessert and as much as I thought I did not like Halva I was amazed at how deliscious it was.

5  Thank daria o

Reviewed September 19, 2012

Food & service were exceptional... We discovered this restaurant towards the end of our holiday and would highly recommend it. Staff were very attentive and professional. Thanks..

5  Thank Murat V
Reviewed September 11, 2012

Oleander was definitely our favourite restaurant in Cirali. The setting of the restaurant is really romantic and set amongst fig trees with oil lamps and pretty flowers on the table. The staff were really friendly and nothing was too much trouble. The fish here is excellent and very reasonably priced compared to other restaurants nearby. So are the cocktails which were much more expensive else where. We were also offered a free desert of figs and cream which was delicious and free turkish coffee at the end of our meal. I would definitely recommend this restaurant!

4  Thank sj333
Reviewed September 6, 2012

I wouldn't contest that Oleander is a lovely setting for a meal but sadly its food is the "least good" we've experienced so far. My wife as a non meat eater was particularly drawn by the fish shish while I had the meatballs.

Both were reasonably bland and for the first time I've heard fish described as "gristly". While nothing was out and out terrible it was nothing memorable either. My empty glass sat neglected through several incursions by the staff. I could have asked for a refill I know, but I was bloody minded enough by that point to see if I'd be offered another drink.

We also felt pretty rushed, we were in and out in under an hour, although by that point we were happy to pay up and make a move.

That said the service was friendly and helpful enough, our host explaining the selection of meze available and it's reasonably priced, comparable to the rest of cirali's eateries. It's just a shame that the kitchen doesn't seem to have been afforded the same effort that has undoubtedly gone into the dining area.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

The food was okay, and the place was nice and clean. Their owen was closed so no fresh bread to go with our meze. Romantic atmosphere. The food was not better than some of the other restaurants we visited but the prices are reasonable.

2  Thank Timela_kbh