See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Harun Pansiyon is run and owned by Mila, backed up with her right hand lady and amazing cook Neptune. The whole of our stay was wonderful from beginning to the end. Although the food in the restaurants in Cirali is excellent, the best food we had was by far was in our Pansiyon put together by out lovely hosts Mila and Neptune. We would also like to say a big thank you to Paul who acted as out interpreter for our vist. Cheers Paul.
The Pansiyon is so handy for the beach and also for the town. The area is amazing and we intend on a return visit next year. The rooms are really comfortable and we slept very well all the holiday. It does seem that the place has had a facelift since the last posted photographs and we could not fault anything at all! Many thanks to Mila, Neptune and Paul. 10 out of 10.
All our very best for the future from Charles and Christine.

Room tip: Upstairs front room no has no balcony but lovely view of the mountains. Garden rooms have lovely seating patios.
Date of stay: May 2013
Reviewed June 6, 2012

Stay here in this place is be home at heaven. The rooms are okay, the meals are super made with love, fresh & natural homemade. The staff is there when you need them but also gives yiu al the privacy you need :-). Near to the beautiful beach. The garden is so beautiful just gp in and relax. You will go and feel yourself, just do it.

Date of stay: March 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
3  Thank CornelleS
Reviewed June 7, 2011

Very good price, very good room (air conditioning) - clean and quiet, excellent location.
Free wi-fi, close to the beach (about 200 meters through the orange garden).
The owner speaks English and German. Rooms have balcony. There is a hammock in the garden.
We liked breakfast very much.
If you stay at this pension you can use beach beds and umbrellas free of charge.
The host was very kind. He told us about all nearby sights. He helped us with booking tickets and drove us to the main road to catch the bus to Istanbul.

Date of stay: May 2011
5  Thank maximtravel80
Reviewed August 1, 2010

We were going to stay there for a night but ended up staying three nights. Harun, Zeliha and Nazli are very friendly and they go miles to make your stay memorable.
You go through a lovely orchard to get to the beautiful beach and it takes about 2 - 3 minute by foot. The water is so clear and the views from the beach are breath-taking.
Breakfast is so delicious (they included Zeliha's yummy jams) and we highly recommend her home made dinners, and Harun's bbq; they are incredible delicious and not expensive at all. Our room was comfortable enough. Only one window had a mosquito net, but the air con was very efficient, so we ended up using it even in the night instead of getting breeze through both windows.

Date of stay: July 2010
2  Thank Sirem E
Reviewed July 26, 2010

Hello you all,

My trip in Cirali was for me like a dream. Cirali is one of the most beautiful regions in Turkey with an amazing beach and a very clean sea. It's very silent, not very touristic and if you would like you can have experience the real Turkish culture with the local people. Because it is not so touristic, the prices in the restaurants and markets are not so high. You can do daily boat trips near Cirali and Olympos but if you would like there are also boat trips to Kekova which are organized in Olympos (the neighbor town of Cirali).
I had great time in Cirali but in my opinion the biggest reason for this was the Harun Pension. I choose Harun Pension for my holiday because a very good friend of mine suggested me this little and friendly pension. Harun and Zeliha are generous, friendly, helpful and very hospital people with a big hearth. Once Harun told me " You are here for couple of days and I want that you should feel very happy in those days. This is very important for me" This is Harun's motto and he and his wife were trying to do their best in order to make you comfortable in their pension. The food is great and Zeliha is a wonderful cook. We stayed there five days and two nights Harun grilled for us. He is a Grill Expert!! One night they took us to a very famous fish restaurant and paid the dinner for us. Every morning the breakfast was incredible and the time for breakfast is very flexible. For example with my friend we woke up and than went to swimming. Around 12 o'clock we came back and had our breakfast. In many hostels and pensions the breakfast time is fixed and you should stick on it. But by Harun you are flexible and you can tell Zeliha when you want to have your dinner or breakfast. Everything is so fresh, healthy and the best quality. Zeliha told me once, for the food she is always using the best quality products and does not differentiate between the products using for her family or for the customers. Besides, the prices for the accomation including the dinner is very good. Such a holiday would cost in Spain or in Italy minimum 3 times more than what we paid.
Harun and Zeliha are very friendly people and they would like to help people does not matter from where they come. My friend is German and he has not got any problem to communicate with Harun and Zeliha. Harun can speak quite good German and he can also communicate with people in English. Zeliha is learning English and she can understand you if you would talk not so fast. During our stay at Harun pension another German guy was spending his holiday at Harun's pension and it was his 5th time there. In my opinion, it is very unfair to say that Harun is only helping to the Turkish people. I observed it on my own and saw that they were helping people from other nationalities and they are extremely friendly to them.
The rooms were clean without any single ant. Every room has a balcony with a table and two chairs. The garden of the pension is very well cared, and it is so warmly decorated from the beginning on, you feel at home. We could use their laptop and their internet whenever we wanted, they drop us to the chimera flames with their car for free. They told me and my friend exactly how many minutes it will take from Chimera Flames to home. Opposite to the negative experiences of the one other customer me and my friend had a perfect holiday at Harun Pension. I highly recommend Harun's pension to every person who want to spend very relaxed and happy holiday. We have already started to find cheap flights for the September and looking forward to meet with Harun and Zeliha again.

Warm greatings from Munich.

Date of stay: June 2010