“Good Food”

Add it.
Chloes choice cafe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Went here for breakfast twice, very good food and great service! Generous portions you won't go away hungry!

Reviewed July 26, 2013

I told the waitress I was gluten intolerant. She assured me there was no wheat in the salad I ordered. It came with croutons...she didn't seem to care...I told her I could not eat it as it would make me sick...and to not pick the croutons off as the dust was enough to make me sick. It came back.."new" salad...when I was finishing it, croutons were on the bottom....today I am very sick
.thanks..seven days to get well...thanks..my vacation is ruined... beware of this place.

1  Thank davekenai
Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

Had the 3 slices of French toast, just get 2 slices. Way to much to eat unless you weigh 350. Excellent food and great service at a reasonable cost!

Reviewed May 29, 2013

We stopped by to try this out on a Sunday morning. This was formerly known as the Naptown Café and is now under new ownership and management. The food is very good café, standard fare, and there are generous amounts for a reasonable price. The décor of the restaurant is nice and I particularly loved the live flowers on each table in the dining room. There is a lot of interesting Alaskan photography to look at and purchase. Everything is looking good for this new business but I would suggest a little more practice for the wait staff..there were just too many errors around the room when we were there. The person was most apologetic for the errors and attempted to fix every problem, but these kinds of mistakes (missed toast, wrong beverage, food delivered to wrong table, no jelly offered) are most distracting to a good dining experience. There is free Wi-Fi for customers . I will certainly go back in a few weeks and see if these problems have gone away.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

On our way home we stopped in for a quick dinner. We were glad to find that it was clean and very quiet. The waitress was very prompt and polite and very willing to make special changes to our orders. The food came quickly and was tasty. Also the portions were generous. As we were finishing the cook came out to make sure our food was good. When the bill came we were very happy at how inexpensive it was! All in all it was a good stop.