“The only way to visit Transylvania”

Your Guide In Transylvania
Ranked #1 of 2 Tours in Sighisoara
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Hi. My name is Emanuel Enache and I provide tours in and around the Sighisoara area. I have lived all my life in Transylvania and was passionate about history and nature since I was a child, therefore I know many secrets about the area that travel books and sites never mention. I work with individuals, couples, families with children, sometimes even 3 generations of the same family touring together, small and large groups up to 50 people. Many people come back again with other members of their family or on the recommendation of friends. I can help out with transfers and travel arrangements to make your travel plans as smooth as possible. I love what I do and I look forward to welcoming you to Transylvania!
Reviewed October 23, 2015

Before we even met i knew Emanuel was going to be a special guide. He spent hours helping us plan our first (and not last trip) to Transylvania and Bucharest customizing it to our interest. Emanuel coordinated everything flawlessly. It was more like visiting a favorite cousin than traveling with a tour. His knowledge, enthusiasm and humor made for a holiday we will always treasure. We traveled the Tranfagarasan Highway, visited UNESCO sites, ate wonderful food the list is endless! But in the end we made a new and wonderful friend

1  Thank Carol H
"beautiful countryside"
"cultural sites"
"spent two days"

Reviewed October 14, 2015

Emanuel gives a visitor a complete experience by bringing history alive as
he points out places of interest. We learned much during our tour of Sighisoara
and also on the road to Brasov as he drove us to our next stop.
Emanuel is a knowledgeable, most pleasant, and entertaining guide. We hope to
see him again in the not too distant future.

3  Thank mikemac54
Reviewed October 14, 2015

I had to special clients with me and I wanted to have a really unique experience in Sighisoara. I signed up for a private cooking class. Emanuel and his wife Klara invited us into their homes like friends. We talked about life in Romania, family and conversations that you don't always have with tour guides. We also got some good history and interesting tidbits about Transylvania all while trying schnapps and learning to cook a goulash-type stew. We cooked outside on an open fire and since it was a cold day it fit perfectly. We all had a wonderful time and I would recommend that travelers who want more than a Dracula story while in Transylvania should choose an experience like this.

1  Thank SavorTours
Reviewed October 12, 2015

We just finished five days with Emanuel. He is without doubt the best tour guide we have had throughout out travels over the last 30 years. He is highly intelligent, personable and very passionate about Transylvania and generous and accommodating with his clients. We give him our highest recommendation. Bravo!

2  Thank 49er