Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

from $86.13
More Info
from $49.22
More Info
All reviews his knowledge great tour story teller local family fortified church an amazing experience answered all of our questions visit sighisoara emanuel biertan transylvania culture town homemade land
Selected filters
Reviewed October 1, 2015

We were graciously greeted by Emanuel at our hotel in Sighisoara .He was with us for 21/2 days taking us to the attractions of the area. He was very knowledgeable with many personal stories to make the tour that much more interesting. I would highly recommend him to anyone visiting the area.

3  Thank Angela L
Reviewed September 26, 2015

Takes a few hours to walk around this old fortress. Each entrance is unique. We also visited a wine cellar. There are plenty restaurants and places to stay; but we chose something outside instead.
One thing I dislike is cars inside the fortress.

Date of experience: August 2015
1  Thank Jim P
Reviewed September 24, 2015

I participated in a 4 day bike ride adventure with Mircha and a 3 day photography workshop with Sorin Onisor, as well as as the Danube Delta excursion with my girlfriend. We had only ever back-packed and explored on our own when traveling before so this was our first time working with an agency to plan our trip for us. It made all the difference! We saw and did so much more than we ever would have on our own as well as meeting amazing people along the way! We've made friendships that will last a lifetime. I can't recommend this highly enough! Daniel communicated so well with us and was a fantastic host! Register for as much as you can during your time in Romania! You will be glad you did.

Date of experience: November 2014
1  Thank KauaiPhotoWorkshops
Reviewed September 24, 2015

Since the beginning of our visit, namely from the entrance on fortress gates, our guide managed to introduce us into a bygone world, but a world full of charm, a world of knights, damsels, pride and honor. Stories that caught our attention I have in my memory even today.The battles with the Tatars, the fortress sieges, the beauty of fortress towers and beautiful houses inside the fortress were discovered to us by the most passionate guide that I have ever met(Emanuel Enache). Without this guide probably would have passed by each tourist attraction, besides every monument without even knowing his history so attractive.

2  Thank Iulian C
Reviewed September 21, 2015

With Emanuel , our very passionate, charismatic, wonderful and fearful guide we stormed the gates and took a wonderful trip through Sighisoara's citadel , history , culture , and many more (which i will let you discovered) in 3 hours which unfortunately felt like 20 minutes.

1  Thank IvanAlexandruGul