“Clean rooms, value for money, good location”

Review of Venesis House

stairway
Cvaduble Room
Double Room
Double Room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Ásdís L
Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
“Clean rooms, value for money, good location ”
Reviewed 3 weeks ago for a stay in September 2018

My husband and I spent one night at Venesis House, we arrived quite late but a young gentleman checked us in anyway. We didn't know that the hotel did not take card's so we didn't have enought cash for the room. He still booked us in and told us where we could find a ATM and supermarket. The room was very clean and nice. The location is very good, only 5 min walk from Sighisoara old town.

Stanislav...
“Very nice place”
Reviewed July 9, 2018 for a stay in July 2018

We stayed here for a night. It's a very nice place, rooms are clean, the owner is very friendly and helpful.

Amanda H
London, United Kingdom
“Great accommodation, lovely staff”
Reviewed June 15, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

My husband and I stayed here for a night and loved the place.

Location - great, parking available, yet only 10 mins max to citadel

Room - big, modern (felt newly refurbished), clean

Facilities - parking, free coffee

Only minor cons:

WiFi - not good in our room so think signal strength not good throughout

A/c unit - may have been us but couldn’t get it to cool felt more like a fan so room a little warm.

Catalin P
“Awesome reception”
Reviewed April 25, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

I was really impressed by the service provided. The host was very polite and gave us a lot of hints on where we can eat and what can we visit. Location is very good, 300 m approx from the entry to the medieval city. Room was brand new, very clean and had everything u need : tv, fridge, air con.
I highly recommend this place.

MacarenaM...
Inverness, United Kingdom
“They save my night!!”
Reviewed November 15, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

I had a long trip by train from Braşov to Sighişoara and a really bad night... they picked me up from the station(at 11:30 pm) and show me the place, how to use everything in the room and treated me really good (they speak English as well!!)
I only spent there few hours, but I felt like home!
Very recommended!!

Ps. Breakfast is downstairs too!! ;)

Ejb1234
“Cosy, clean”
Reviewed July 16, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Very happy with our stay. We had a quadruple room and a triple room and both were agreeable.
Friendly, helpful owners. The owner's son helped us communicate in English.
They allowed us to check in early.
The bathrooms are new, spacious and very clean, with excellent hot water. The rooms are clean and fresh. The beds are a little hard.
Complimentary tea and coffee provided downstairs.
Small fridge in each room.
Quiet location a short walk to the citadel.
The supermarket is close by.
The train station is a medium-sized walk away.

Naomi D
London, United Kingdom
“Perfect Place With Great Facilities”
Reviewed May 27, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Loved this place. Brand new rooms, very clean, with everything you could need. Our room had a little fridge and safe. Very close to the Citidel centre of town, just a 10 minute walk. The owner is so nice and helpful! I highly recommend staying here.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing