“We visited twice during our stay in sapa”
Review of Sapa 24 Restaurant

Sapa 24 Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 210 Restaurants in Sapa
Reviewed April 28, 2019 via mobile

We wanted to visit a local restaurant because it didn’t make much sense to eat western food kn Vietnam. The first time we had pho it was tasty and price was reasonable. We came back for dinner the next day and had hot pot which had very interesting flavor(in a good way). It turned out this restaurant seems more popular to tourists than locals but i liked it

Reviewed April 26, 2019 via mobile

Two of us had a really delicious tofu, garlic and lemon grass sizzler along with a veg fried rice. The portions were huge. Washed down with a hot ginger drink and some water, all for 120
Fabulous flavours at bargain prices.

Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

I cant understand this soo good opinions..
we wait 30min to have juice, 40.in for soup and 1h for main dish... food wasn't bad, but it wasn't so tasty like I thought.
I also didn't like the behavior of children/waitress, I asked something, they didn't understand English (this I can understand), but even they went to they mother to ask what I wanted... I asked to 2 waitress and any put me any attention or try to understand what I wanted... if the client want to buy something but you don't give to him...
The amount of food are small, I the fruit salad it wasn't fruit salad.. it was 2 small pieces of fruit...

Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

We took 2 sets. We waited 30min for lemon juice, 45min for soups 1h for plates.
Food was ok. but nothing special.
Service was little bad, I felt like children witch was serving food wasn't very happy to stay there.
Definitely not 4.5 stars restaurant

Reviewed April 12, 2019 via mobile

We had our order serviced by the lady who was also the cook (and apparently the owner?) of the place.
Beef in black pepper sauce - LOVED it. However, some may find sauce bit spicy, but it was totally my thing. Absolutely flavourish!
Pork on skewers had a very interesting sauce to it too, so we indeed enjoyed the meal and the service. The only thing perhaps is that we saw bigger portion sizes in Vierbam, but these definitely weren't small.
Every dish > 100k VND.
Remember to grab a cold Lao Cai lager to your beef. :)