What I really liked about the hotel--> value for money. Can't ask for more for 35USD/night :)
Also, below are the other reasons why this hotel rocks:
1. Cleanliness was tiptop. I think this hotel has come a long way since their initial inception and now it is a simple yet spotless and quiet establishment you can call "home away from home" :)
2. Atmosphere: This is the place you want to come back to after a noisy walkabout in Sapa town or trekking. You sleep well because the beds are comfy and it is pin drop silent at night. There are lights everywhere in your room and power sockets :)
3. Bathroom: CLEAN BEYOND MEASURE with the wonderfully-tiled floor :) It had everything I needed and the shower facilities are really quite top notch considering the little I paid. Thumbs up!!!
4. Breakfast was HUGE. 4 baguettes with jam, butter, omelets with cheese and onions and tomatoes. This includes a big banana and tea. :D
5. Special mention to Duong: she told me I could check out at 5pm (at no extra cost) till my bus to Laocai comes and picks me up because "no one booked the room today anyway". SO SWEET!! I really love this place and it was a shame I only stayed here for one night :(
Thanks to all the staff here. I would highly recommend this to my friends :DMore