“I love the pizza”

Ranked #26 of 171 Restaurants in Sapa
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

We were there for a late lunch on 18 Sep. We ordered a burger meal, roasted duck think with honey sauce, crispy spring rolls, and a vegetarian pizza.

The staff was very attentive. She explained to us the pizza has to wait a little more longer as the chef using fresh ingredients. Yeah, if you like ginger tea, please go for it. I had ginger tea everyday, so it was the best in Sapa, and even better at Hanoi.

As I did not finish my lunch pizza, I brought it back for dinner, and still tasted good.

1  Thank rhyss4ever

Reviewed June 7, 2017 via mobile

Friendly staff, food took a wee while to come out but was very fresh and tasty... worth the wait! Reasonable price... recommend.

1  Thank ejbetts
Reviewed February 23, 2017

The staff could not do enough to assist you here. We shared 1 portion of Spring rolls(6) and I thoroughly enjoyed the sweet and sour chicken, my husband had the Aussie burger very tasty.
Drinks were a good price. A must visit if in the area

1  Thank Heather G
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 18, 2017 via mobile

My wife and i had dinner at moment romantic restaurant- highly recommend the sapa spring rolls and banana cake.

The menu is huge, and the staff are friendly, very warm and inviting. Strongly recommend giving this place a try.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 10, 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend and I decided to come here, since our hotel was right next door and I'm a vegetarian. The set meal consisted of one free drink, a delicious hot pumpkin soup, fresh or fried spring rolls (you can ask whatever you prefer) vegetables with steamed white rice in a flavorful yellow curry sauce, finished with a fruit plate. All for about $4USD! All the hosts are extremely friendly as well, great service!!!!