“Super friendly staff, great food!”

The Moment Restaurant
Ranked #26 of 171 Restaurants in Sapa
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed June 7, 2017 via mobile

Friendly staff, food took a wee while to come out but was very fresh and tasty... worth the wait! Reasonable price... recommend.

1  Thank ejbetts

Reviewed February 23, 2017

The staff could not do enough to assist you here. We shared 1 portion of Spring rolls(6) and I thoroughly enjoyed the sweet and sour chicken, my husband had the Aussie burger very tasty.
Drinks were a good price. A must visit if in the area

1  Thank Heather G
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 18, 2017 via mobile

My wife and i had dinner at moment romantic restaurant- highly recommend the sapa spring rolls and banana cake.

The menu is huge, and the staff are friendly, very warm and inviting. Strongly recommend giving this place a try.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 10, 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend and I decided to come here, since our hotel was right next door and I'm a vegetarian. The set meal consisted of one free drink, a delicious hot pumpkin soup, fresh or fried spring rolls (you can ask whatever you prefer) vegetables with steamed white rice in a flavorful yellow curry sauce, finished with a fruit plate. All for about $4USD! All the hosts are extremely friendly as well, great service!!!!

Reviewed November 16, 2016

My girlfriend, our friend, and I stayed four nights in Sapa. We had the chance to dine at a few different restaurants but none even came close to Moment. We enjoyed eating here so much that we even ate there three times in one day! The ingredients are all fresh and locally sourced. The food itself is bursting with flavor and comes out piping hot.
You must try the honey chicken! The pumpkin soup and hot ginger teas are also amazing!