“Chicken curry in a coconut to die for.”

Little Vietnam Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 213 Restaurants in Sapa
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

Seek out this place and have the chicken curry in a coconut. £4.75 Scrumptious.
Staff speak good English, are friendly and courteous. All in all a lovely relaxed place to eat.

1  Thank 349neils

Reviewed October 6, 2018

It was so good we ended up going again the next night. We ordered more than 15 dishes over the 2 nights and every single one tasted amazing. I don't know how they did it. You should definitely come here if you are in Sapa.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

Best spring rolls we had in Vietnam!

Tuck away at a sleeper corner of town it is worth the find.

Wide array of dishes to suit most palettes.

Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

Menu: It is possible to choose from pizza, pasta,..., to vietnamese food.
Quality: Very good. I had 2 delicious meals in little vietnam (chicken, different plates). Tip- For those who are not comfortable with chilli, chicken on the hot plate it may not be the best experience.
Price: Fair
Staff: Very efficient and kindly.
Space: It is a very cozy space. Very silent
Final comment: If you are looking for the best quality/price ratio, this is a perfect choise for you.

Reviewed October 4, 2018 via mobile

I had read some good reviews beforehand so thought I would give this restaurant a try with my husband. We were not disappointed. We ordered the fresh spring rolls to start and after the first bite realised they had nuts in them (I am allergic). I explained to the chef that I was allergic and he took them away and made a new batch but free without any problem. They were lovely and fresh. For the mains I ordered the spicy beef noodle soup and my husband ordered the duck which came on a sizzling hot plate with some rice. We both ate the lot! The food was delicious and we were both glad we decided to give this place a try! I would recommend it for delicious Vietnamese food at a decent price.