“Organised tours”

The White Lotus Hotel
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sapa
The White Lotus Hotel
Ranked #68 of 156 Sapa B&B and Inns
Reviewed June 22, 2013

We didn't stay at this hotel, but we booked some tours with them, and the return bus to Lao Cai.
They were willing to help and I think we made a good choice to book their trips.
While we were waiting for our guide, we were offered some tea, even though we weren't staying at White Lotus.

The first trip was to the waterfalls.
The bus took us to the Silver waterfall, a great place, and the second, the Love waterfall, probably even better.

The second tour organized by this hotel was the trekking to the villages. The guide knew everything we asked, and was very friendly and spoke good English.

We got back to the hotel all dirty, and before going back to Lao Cai (to catch our train) they also cleaned our shoes (1USD)

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Carlos C

Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

This must be one of the best value hotels we have stayed at! The rooms are enormous with big bathroom and fully equipped with aircon, heater, waterboiler and a lovely balcony with a great view on the mountains.

The staff goes to extreme lenghts in order to make you feel at home.

Breakfast is served in buffet style and there is plenty of choice.

We have rented some motorbikes and they were very easy about it. They phoned someone if they did not have any available for the day and within 2 min someone would drive up your motorbike!

I highly recommend staying here!

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed May 3, 2013

This hotel is well located, clean and comfortable for a very affordable price. We felt welcomed by the owner and his family. He helped us organizing our treks without forcing us to use the services of the hotel. Breakfast is buffet style, room was spacious and warm with a beautiful view on the mountains. The best of the best is that i forgot my passport at the reception, and the owner had the delicate thought to send it to a travel agency in Hanoi! I couldn't be more grateful, they really rock!!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

The staff is very friendly and helpfull. The rooms are clean and modern. The staff helped us with giving advice for excursions nearby Sapa. Also there was excellent food and a lot of choise. We choose for the buffet and the day after there was a bbq.

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed December 29, 2012

We stayed here for 2 nights in November, the rooms were big clean and modern really good value for money compared to others we had looked at. The staff were very friendly and helpful, breakfast was included but as I am vegetarian there wasn't much for me apart from the fruit. Great hotel would recommend.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank anniet24_uk
Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

Great rooms, clean, comfy beds, great showers, air con / heaters. Nice staff, quick laundry service. Private balcony, wifi. Cheap price considering the other options around.

Cons, the sewage/shower stinks... Prob just our room though. Shower only goes hot 15mins at a time.

• Stayed: December 2012
4  Thank R_G_BAR_G
Reviewed September 18, 2012

My stay in Sapa was made extra special from the family and staff at The White Lotus Hotel. They were so attentive to myself and as I observed the other guests. My room was comfortable and the fire glowing in the main foyer was so warm & welcoming. My tour guide Nam obviously loves his job and made sure that I did not miss seeing anything during my visit.. It was raining and cool on the second day, but I think it just made the country side even more beautiful.

Room Tip: Gum boots for the rainy season are available for a cheap price to hire.