“Two-Day Trekking”

Sapa Pathfinder Travel Day Tours
Ranked #19 of 69 Tours in Sapa
More attraction details
Owner description: Sapa Pathfinder travel is a local tour operator in Sapa Vietnam, Since founded in 2006, Sapa Pathfinder have been become one of the leader tour operator in Sapa with a large choice of the activities at the most compatitive price.Sapa Pathfinder travel specialize in trekking, biking and Fansipan climing in the north of Vietnam and Halong Bay Cruise.It owns Fansipan View, Hoang Ha Sapa Hotel and Sapa Cuisine Restaurant.The representative office in Hanoi is at 24A Hang Bac, Old Quarter, Hanoi.
SF Bay Area, CA
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Two-Day Trekking”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

I went on a two-day Sapa travel tour in March 2014. I'm rating it poor because of the guide. I think the quality of the tour totally depends on the guide, and I was very disappointed with ours as were a few other people who only went the first day and not the second. Our guide was more interested in talking to other tour guides he met than in engaging with our group. He just did the bare minimum, although he did watch for our safety and to make sure we were walking OK. I saw a couple of other guides who seemed much more engaged with their groups. Maybe our guide was burned out. So if your guide is disappointing the first day, let someone know. It's not going to change on the second day.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank RebeccaGrad1971

• Vietnamese first
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Good tour planned but not always followed”
Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

The tour plan was provided but a lot of things were changed to cater for the weather. The experience was only so-so plus I felt like a lot of times we were purposely being led through as many tourist traps as possible instead of spending time seeing the stuff mentioned on the tour plan.

I had booked the 3 days planned and if you're looking for something exotic then I suggest looking else where. The tours here are the usual run of the mill tours. The guide provided though was very cheerful and helpful.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank dreamingArtemis
Paris, France
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Wonderful two days trekking...ask for quang!”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

travelled with 4 adults kids, my wife and a 4 year old... Did one day treking close to Sapa then a longer trek through the valley. It was very cold but dont worry about overpacking as there is plenty of affordable gear in town. Unfortunately we had fog so didnt get great views of Fanzipan but the terraced landscapes below were just WOW. Our guide Q. Nguyen was simply surperb... patience and knowledgable with a great sense of humor to boot. I hope to come back when its warmer and do the trek to the top of 'FancyPants" mountain :-)

Visited January 2014
1 Thank bikeraceguy
singapore
227 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 316 helpful votes
“worst tour guide and tour encountered in Vietnam”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Tour was arranged by our Hanoi tour agent for a visit to Bac Ha market. The bus was so packed that we had to sit on the aisle with no harness to protect our safety. Seems that this tour is to bring you to the market and let you autoroam. On arrival, no further talk on the Bac Ha market. You just walk around aimlessly. The trip is very boring. At our last point at the China border, the guide wanted to add in 4 more passengers to our already packed bus by asking the children to squeeze with their parents. What a ridiculous things to do! No wonder there are so many accidentsI saw in Vietnam. Most of the adults were angry. I asked from the guide his name and the company name but he refused to give me. When I reached Sapa, he refused to take me to my hotel and dropped me (an old folk) by the roadside more than 100m from my hotel with my luggage. I only manage to get th e name if this company when its staff met me to bring me for dinner.

Visited December 2013
2 Thank new88
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing!”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

I would say it was one of most amazing trip I ever had... Lucky enough to experience the snows with the locals, hotel itself is clean and new, staffs are friendly, great tour guide who not only bring us to meet the minority in the village, but also had an excellent trekking experience went through few village, sightseeing some awesome landscapes! Overall, everything went on well organised. Great value trip! Definitely going back again soon! :-)

Visited December 2013