“Yummy! ”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 22, 2014 via mobile

We went here because of the good reviews on trip advisor and we were not disappointed!
The service was great and the waiters were attentative.
For entree we had one of the best tasting pumpkin soups that we have ever had! It was followed by faultless main courses of salmon and honey chicken.
All at a very reasonable price considering the market price of salmon.
A lovely way to spend a cold evening. You must visit this quiet but lovely restaurant- amazing!!

Reviewed January 15, 2014

Dropped in for hot wine & stayed for the afternoon. Only 8 deg outside about 15 Inside but after a couple of hot wines & a chicken hot pot feeling a lot warmer. There is an open fire which helps. Great way to spend afternoon before catching train back to Hanoi!

Reviewed December 18, 2013

Everything was good except the service.

We had to ask the staff to stop arguing with the delivery guy because the debate was so loud. My starter arrived and my friends did not. Before I had finished my starter my main course was brought to me even before my friend was brought his starter. The staff were really nice so we didn't really mind. Plus we have lived ere for 2 years so we are use to Vietnamese service.

Reviewed December 18, 2013 via mobile

Small restaurant at the beginning of the mani street. We had duck with mint and peanuts and chicken with honey, both very very good. The service is fast and level of english better than elsewhere. Extremely precious "cheminee"-fire place for winter time:)

Reviewed December 16, 2013

This was our favourite of the restaurants we visited in Sapa. Each of our meals were delicious, cheap (as per the norm in Vietnam) and it nicely decorated/good atmosphere.