“Sapa- a place I recommend”

Vietnam Culture Travel Private Day Tours
Ranked #22 of 68 Tours in Sapa
More attraction details
Owner description: We arrange private tour from Hanoi to Sapa everyday.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
“Sapa- a place I recommend”
Reviewed April 12, 2014

I had no idea where to start when I decided to go to Sapa, so I contacted Gennie from Vietnam Culture Travel to help me plan our trip. I think that was the best decision we took :) She arranged all for us, from accommodation to useful tips on what to do and where to go. That woman is a golden mine!!! The guide she found for us was also very nice and helpful, telling us a lot of stories about Sapa, about it's history and helped us understand more about this beautiful place. I enjoyed this place so much that I definitely recommend it/

Visited March 2014

Cluj-Napoca, Romania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“The best experience ever- a must do if you are in Vietnam”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

I was with some friends to Sapa, we has everything settled by Vietnam Culture Travel- great guys, I totally recommend them. The tour guide was very friendly and helpful, good English and he showed us amazing places. I loved trekking across terraced paddy fields and talking about the unique culture of ethnic minority groups. It was a great experience, I totally recommend you to try this. Great trip overall.Thank you Vietnam Culture Travel for an awesome time and a memorable adventure.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank Oana_Gavril
Yorkshire
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Once in a lifetime experience”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

Me and my fiance always dreamt about going to Vietnam. We knew that there was a lot to see but didn't have much time to explore everything, so we decided to find a tour that we could get the best of. Thankfully, we came accross this one and we were not dissapointed, not even close! Whenever we travel, we want to experience the culture of each country and avoid mass market tourism. That's why this tour was perfect for us. We had the chance to experience the great scenery and great people of the mountainous region of northwest Vietnam. Overall, this was the highlight of our trip, a once in a lifetime experience.

Visited January 2014
Montreal, Canada
“Great Experience, a Highlight of our Trip”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

After comparing reviews from a few travel agencies in Sapa, my wife and I decided to go with Vietnam Culture Travel to plan our trip in Sapa. The staff was great, and Sapa was a perfect place to relax and meet new people. We spent 2 days there admiring the beautiful green paddle fields. Our trek was great in the nice weather, and we loved to learn about the local culture. We had a great impression of Sapa, its scenery and its people. I look forward to visiting there again and I would definitely recommend Vietnam Culture Travel to any traveler.

Visited January 2014
New Orleans, Louisiana
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great Way to See The Culture of Vietnam”
Reviewed March 3, 2014

Ta Phin is a beautiful village where we can learn more about the traditional customs and lifestyles of ethnic minority groups. We traveled there last week and it was an unforgettable experience. It was so great to see the locals working the terraced paddy fields and making their embroidery and brocade products. The scenery is stunning and beautiful. It should not be missed. After a long day of walking, we enjoyed an herbal bath…very comfortable. We were so happy that we chose to go on this tour. Thanks to the Vietnam Culture Travel for organizing our trip. It really was the trip of a lifetime.

Visited February 2014