“Once in a lifetime experience”

Vietnam Culture Travel Private Day Tours
Ranked #23 of 68 Tours in Sapa
More attraction details
Owner description: We arrange private tour from Hanoi to Sapa everyday.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Pleven, Bulgaria
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Once in a lifetime experience”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

Although a little bit worried in the beginning about the cultural shock we might experience I have to say that we had a "once in a lifetime" experience. And it wouldn't be that without Vietnam Culture Travel Private Day Tours - they took care of everything we haven't thought about. Our transport from Hanoi to Sapa was well organized - we had a nice train at a reasonable price. Our stay in Sapa was unforgettable - this is the most colourfull palce I have ever been to. Our tour guide took care of us to see as many sights as possible - don't miss the Culture Museum and french colonial church. We were also advised to buy some small things from the ethnic minorities which made the people we bought from really happy and us even happier. I really do hope to visit that wonderful country and region again and there is no doubt which tour guide services I will choose.

Visited September 2013

London, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Sapa trekking tour”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

We just got back home from Sapa, Vietnam. It was a very good trip. The weather was pretty cold, but I loved it. Experiencing the beauty and the tranquility of this lovely town as well as the unique culture of the ethnic minority groups was so amazing. We stopped and had a look in one of Zay’ houses at Ta Van village where we also stayed overnight. it was really interesting. Overall, we had a great time and I certainly recommend this tour for at least two-day.

Visited November 2013
Lecco, Italy
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Unforgettable trip”
Reviewed November 29, 2013

My husband and I had a fabulous time in Vietnam. Vietnam Culture Travel helped us to organize this trip. All of the accommodations we stayed with were wonderful, we have no complaints. The itinerary was suitable for us and the spots to stop along the way were great. We fell in love with Vietnamese foods, especially Pho. It is a dish to die for...so yummy and healthy. This trip was truly an unforgettable experience and we really want to visit Vietnam next year.

Visited August 2013
Melbourne, Australia
“Great fun experience!”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I organized a tour to Sapa using this company Vietnam Culture Travel and I was very happy with the tour overall. From the moment we arrived in Hanoi until the day I left, everything was truly perfect. The transfer by train to Sapa was so lovely. I was lucky enough to have two days of perfect weather. Our tour guide ( Tuong ) did an amazing job of showing everyone everything that Sapa has to offer. I enjoyed the trekking adventure to the ethnic villages and also the visit to Bac Ha market. On the way, the scenery was stunning and the local people were so nice and inviting. Thanks Genie for this wonderful trip. I highly recommend this travel agency to anyone. You will not be disappointed whatsoever.

Visited November 2013
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Vietnam Culture Travel Day Tour to Sapa Lao Cai Province”
Reviewed November 22, 2013

Lao Cai Province is a popular tourist attraction included in the Vietnam Culture Travel day tours. Located in the mountainous Northwest region of Vietnam Lao Cai province is surrounded by mountains situated on the border of the Yunnan province in China. Covering an area of 6383.9 square kilometers it has a population of 602,300 you will find here rivers, high mountain peaks, steep and high mountain passes, deep streams and wide valleys. Lao Cai is well connected with road, water and rail routes. Covered by a vast stretch of primeval forests it is a source of several varieties of rare timber plants such as po mu ( fukiena), lat hoa (chukrasia tabularis), and cho chi. The province has a tropical and moderate climate with average temperature recorded at between 18 degree Celsius and 28 degree Celsius. An interesting feature of the place is the Sunday market where goods are sold by locals and minorities. Women from the minority groups wear colorful and elaborate dress with intricate designs that are hand-made by women. Men also have their traditional ethnic attire although they are most commonly seen in western style clothes. Lao Cai is presently one of the two poorest provinces in the country where 70% of the population lives below the poverty line. Agriculture and forestry are the two main economic activities although in recent times the province has been attempting to develop foreign investments. Cross-border trade with China and tourism centred on trekking up the peak of Fansipan also generate income.

Visited August 2013