“Flavor was delightful”

T-Bone Steak House
Ranked #150 of 208 Restaurants in Sapa
Cuisines: Australian
Reviewed April 17, 2019

Our meals were very tasty. The people that are steak said was fabulous. The kitchen was backed up but never experienced any delay. The atmosphere is relaxed. There is plenty of room for everyone

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

AVOID!! We have a rule to not eat in a restaurant that has no business... but because the idea of Australian imported steak sounded so good I broke the rule... Definitely a mistake. walk into an empty restaurant no one really greets us or seats us.. But a lady who speaks no English does acknowledge us and bring us menus. We order.a tomato and onion salad and a soupI. I’m impressed they have tomato and onion salad and excited ....but five minutes later she comes back and says salad no So we order soup 25 minutes later I asked her for the soup and the Tea She then bring it to us... soup has chicken bones and fat in every bite... awful... We ordered a ribeye and a tenderloin medium rare with mixed vegetables she says no no vegetables no mashed potatoes just fries so that’s what we order 40 minutes later she brings us cold Med rare Steak and cold french fries… The steak is pretty good flavorful and seasoned nice + the Blue cheese sauce and pepper corn mushrooms sauce is excellent... it really would’ve been nice if she could’ve come over and asked how everything was….But no She never bothered to ask how we were doing or how the food was??? Some more tea Would’ve been nice But she was way too busy hanging out with her male coworker... what a shame .. I don’t know where the owner is but my guess is The owner owns the hotel next-door and the buildings Free and clear and doesn’t care if the restaurant makes money... Too bad because with a little bit of attention from somebody who cared the restaurant could be very very good!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed July 8, 2018

I reckon there are only two places that do good steaks in Sa Pa: the Victoria Sa Pa and the T-Bone Steak House. Service is very friendly but often a little confused with English not being spoken very well.

However, the main focus is the cow they put on your plate, and they do that very well. I have eaten there a few times and every single time they got the desired degree of cooking just right. The meat is imported from OZ and USA and of very good quality. This obviously means that you will not find street stall prices here but it is considerably cheaper than comparable steaks in Ha Noi.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed December 10, 2017 via mobile

Raw sewage with a hint of sour garbage......WTF.....!!
Staff greeted me quickly and was very helpful (offered to be...) but I had to walk out the second I walked in.
TripAdvisor made me check one star in order to write a review...... that's two too many.....

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed November 2, 2017

after already being in vietnam for over 4 weeks we were looking for something more australian my wife had a grilled chicken breast which was ok i had some grilled pork chops which came out 15 mins after hers and were so dry they were almost inedible

Date of visit: September 2017