“AVOID......!!!!”

T-Bone Steak House
Ranked #135 of 188 Restaurants in Sapa
Cuisines: Australian
Reviewed December 10, 2017 via mobile

Raw sewage with a hint of sour garbage......WTF.....!!
Staff greeted me quickly and was very helpful (offered to be...) but I had to walk out the second I walked in.
TripAdvisor made me check one star in order to write a review...... that's two too many.....

Reviewed November 2, 2017

after already being in vietnam for over 4 weeks we were looking for something more australian my wife had a grilled chicken breast which was ok i had some grilled pork chops which came out 15 mins after hers and were so dry they were almost inedible

Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

Walked in last night being Saturday, no one else there but we where early and needed a steak meal. Firstly tableclorhs not very clean, couldnt make a bloody mary, one whole side of wine list n/a other side very limited choice. Ordered the wine and a staff member was given money to go and buy it so the white winr would not have been cold. Checked toilets, cleanish but had a sewage smell about them. We did not stay and left, found a great place and had a fantastic meal with wine and service. Would not recommend this place but maybe we went on the wrong night!.

Reviewed August 28, 2017

Good restaurant, after 2 weeks of Vietnamse food, it was great to see a steak advertised. Being and Aussie, I love my steak. It was cooked perfectly and the staff were great.

Reviewed August 2, 2017

The balcony has great street views. We were a family of 6 and we found the meals a bit expensive. The pizza was nice and steaks where good.