“Friendly staff, delicious food”
Review of Sapa Eden Hotel

Ranked #43 of 84 Hotels in Sapa
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Nice view from the room. Very quiet since its a bit off the main roads. The staff are very friendly and helpful. My package included dinner and lunch. The food served by the restaurant was great. The apple Hmong wine is something one should try if you are at the restaurant.

The tv could not be controlled by the remote control when lying in the bed. The TV is too small considering the distance from bed to the tv. Not big problem though.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed March 27, 2013

Lovely hotel, clean rooms, very cheap but good standard for price. Honest, truthful and I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone. Nguyen in front desk needs a pay rise because he is of exceptional service. He went way out of his way to help us.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

Whoa! I must say that this hotel has a spectacular view in the morning and evening. But of course to get this view, u'll have to sacrifice the location a little. It's pretty off the main road and probably abt a five to eight mins walk from the main shopping streets. However, u get very fresh air too.

The staffs are very helpful and because our meals are included, they prepared our food nice and warm. It's like specially cooked for us. In addition, fruits are always served, completing a meal. :)

Although its just a night stay with them, I can say that it was a pity that we could not stay longer. The tour organized was also guided by one of their friendly staff Nam. Over here, we made friends with other guests too.

Wifi provided as well to provide connectivity. :)

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank MAGeowtravellers
Reviewed March 20, 2013

The hotel is located in a good view, we can find the good view with fresh air on the top floor at the hotel. In addition, staffs are so nice, very sincere and their tried the best to provide us with anything we needed. When i stay here i feel like a my home.

Highly recommended to stay, both affordable and comfortable.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Jeeda H
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Nice and Cozy Hotel in Sapa, quiet location, beautiful view, clean and nice rooms, the staff here are very very friendly and helpful, i enjoyed my stay here and would recommend it to anyone who going to Sapa.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Ou_Piyada
Reviewed March 17, 2013

As a part of my business trip to Vietnam last year, I booked the trip to Sapa through my hotel in Hanoi. I did have lots of fun with Sapa Eden hotel as my package was arranged by them. Everyone was helpful and friendly, my room was huge and clean. They were so nice to me as they upgraded me to a Suite one which has a big balcony.

My guide took me to the villages around and I was so impressive with the locals as they were so cute. Although they always asked me to buy the handmade gifts, but not hassle at all. So in general all good with Eden hotel. My special thanks to Mr. Dzung who was really helpful. Will definitely come back if I have any chance.

Room Tip: Better you book a Suite room
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
5  Thank Lnc3011
Reviewed March 13, 2013

My wife and I had one of the best experiences of our lives in Sapa, arriving in a blanket of fog, our spirits were soon lifted when the sun scorched through the cloud to provide us with the most amazing vistas that our eyes could imagine. Perched on the side of an elegant Sapa street this hotel has probably some of the best views, if not the best in the town.
We enjoyed two lovely trecks to the bottom of the valley over 2 days. On the second day Nam from the hotel along with his good friend Viet, guided us to Cat Cat village and beyond. They were full of information and great fun. Two gentlemen.
The hotel rooms are lovely, and our third floor room at the front of the hotel had the best views, lucky us. We had lovely food in the hotel, that could only be compared to your mothers. As we found out later it had been prepared by the woman of the house. The staff were so friendly and helpful, it set the trend for the rest of our trip.
Sincerely thank you for the memories, Liam and Noelle from Ireland

Room Tip: Third floor, front of hotel.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple