“Got to try the prok knucle!”

Sapa Hills Restaurant
Ranked #59 of 199 Restaurants in Sapa
Reviewed June 26, 2017 via mobile

We visited this place both nights we were in sapa the food is outstanding. The pork knucle is the biggest most tender meat you could wish for and comes with a side of beautifully cooked potatos.This meal was enough for 2 of us. Very good prices for quality and size of meals. Friendly and welcoming polish chief who seems to be the cook, host and bartender. Execellent views from the balcony. Must visit if in sapa.

Reviewed June 25, 2017 via mobile

We came here because of the reviews and we wanted to support a new venue.
And we were not let down!!
Though you could tell they'd just opened, (the roof top bar seemed kinda unfinished and the staff were a little disorganized) the food was very tasty!
We ordered the pork knuckle along with another dish, and were told shortly after (by the chef himself) that the knuckle they got delivered was huge and would be enough for the 2 of us. We were secretly hoping he'd underestimated us, cause the pizzas and and the other food that got served around us smelled divine! But we went with his advise, and thank god for that! The portion was big, the meat fell of the bone, and was absolutely delicious!
Don't hesitate giving this one a shot!

Reviewed June 22, 2017 via mobile

Never expected It has rooftop restaurant but the owner(looks like ..) helped us to go up.
It has small but beautiful rooftop with nice view! I had the best food in Sapa during 3days trip. Totally satisfied with all- food, view, service.. so, highly recommend to visit here ;)

Reviewed May 27, 2017

Discovered this restaurant by chance and ended up eating here twice during our stay in Sapa. Chef Peter, a Polish expat, is a great host and an even better cook. He cures his own meats making for an amazing charcuterie board appetizer. The goulash we had was also fantastic. When we went this place had only been in business for a month and I'm sure will catch on quick once word gets around. Excellent value and must eat while in Sapa--a nice break from traditional Vietnamese food.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed May 11, 2017 via mobile

Sapa Hills Restaurant is run by a former five star chef so I just had to give this restaurant a try. It is a new restaurant with a chilled out atmosphere downstairs and a newly completed large patio with a pizza oven and dining area with amazing views on the rooftop.
The friendly chef Peter suggested I try the Pork Knuckle with potatoes onions, tomatoes and a delicious gravy sauce.
I was taken aback when I saw the size of this dish. I could have had this meal in two sittings. Alas I ate it all in one go and am laid out while I write this review.
The Pork Knuckle had been smoked and twice cooked for many hours so the meat just fell off the bone. Its the first time I have tried Knuckle and I was surprised at the amount of nicely smoked meat that came off it. Combined with the onion, red pepper and tomato mix this meal is fit for a king. The side plate of fried potato and smoked bacon complimented the dish perfectly.
The chef is an expert on all smoked goods and a sample plate that Peter brought out of various meats convinced me he is one of the best I have encountered in this field.
This restaurant is the real deal and will get swamped with food lovers once word gets out.
I will be back to try his other dishes soon.

Date of visit: May 2017