“Cheese! And a wonderful atmosphere”

Viet Emotion Sapa Coffee and Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 144 Restaurants in Sapa
Cuisines: International
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 14, 2013

All of the dishes I tried here (and I tried quite a few.. it became my favorite eating spot!) were very tasty and well prepared. One exception is the grilled eggpland, which was disapointing. They do amazing sandwiches, hot and cold, and the clay pot of cheese, onion, bacon and potatoes was awesome! The girls working there are very nice and always smiling, and you can sit forever on the small terrace out front and watch the world go by.

1  Thank wwpetra
There are newer reviews for Viet Emotion Sapa Coffee and Restaurant

Reviewed June 5, 2013

We had dinner at Sapa at this restaurant. It mainly serves western food and we had a good meal there. Prices were reasonable.

1  Thank Laiyauchu
Reviewed May 31, 2013

We just ate here tonight and it is a wonderful little cafe. The outdoor searing allows for people watching and the atmosphere is charming and peaceful. I cannot comment on the Vietnamese dishes because we ordered a cheese, onion and potato pot for an appetizer that was amazing and I had the campagne sandwich which was thoroughly delightful and full of Gouda cheese. My friend had the grilled eggplant with nature honey and coconut sauce but turned out to be deep fried with soy sauce. That is the only reason I can't give it five stars. Well, that and the meal was $19usd which I didn't think was expensive but seems slightly overpriced for Vietnam. The receipt did however come with a 10% off coupon for your next visit. Great food and overall great experience.

1  Thank vincentfl3
Reviewed May 26, 2013

if you are looking at organic, good quality, nice flavors restaurant, this is the right place !
great fish and pasta and of course, all the vietnamese recipes like we like !
the best place in sapa !

1  Thank cathchris75
Reviewed May 25, 2013

We chose this restaurant based on Trip Advisor reviews. It is nicely decorated. Lots to choose from on the menu mixing european with vietnamese food (which is risky). The Vietnamese food was great however the spaghetti bolognese was bland with no real spaghetti meat sauce and the pasta looked like noodles.