“Amazing service at Nature Bar & Grill”

Nature Bar & Grill Restaurant
Ranked #26 of 164 Restaurants in Sapa
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed June 1, 2014

My girlfriend and I stumbled into Nature Bar and Grill quite by chance, and were amazed at how exceptionally friendly and helpful the staff were. Not only did the recognize that my girlfriend was Thai, but the specially made her meal to suit the Thai palette (extra spicy and flavorful), without us having to request it. The food and atmosphere were great, and we decided to eat they a few more times during our stay.
On the second time they brought us some special meals prepared from their garden, again without request, just as a special add-on. Which were all incredible. Honestly I cannot remember a time when the staff in a restaurant have been so helpful and friendly. This is truly a special place, and I highly recommended it to anybody going to Sapa, you will not be let down.

1  Thank cmscott187

Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

What makes this place shine is the exceptional service, particularly from the woman who made sure everything was to my liking from the first taste (she was worried the vietnamese cooking style might not be what i might be expecting) and went out of her way to preempt every possible need. I ate very light with a vegetable salad and stir fried vegetables, so while the food was quite good it's hard to judge what the majority of the "real" dishes are like. However the restaurant itself has great decor/atmosphere and offers a good value considering. Recommended

Reviewed May 25, 2014

The food is simple but very tasty and cheap too. I had the sizzling beef, which was great. The staff were lovely and made us feel so welcome. I can understand why it has been so highly rated. The atmosphere in the restaurant was very relaxed and I could have eaten there many more times, if I had had time.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

I had a nice burger,for a change.One of only a few times,I had western food in Vietnam.But fancied a burger,and it was very nice too.Fries were good too.Nice decor,and very nice staff.I got chatting,with manageress of restaurant.Very nice lady.i think this was,my last meal in Sapa.

Reviewed May 15, 2014

This is one of the best restaurants in Sapa. Go for the sizzling buffalo or venison platters, or even the tofu - about as good as tofu gets. It's not exactly sophisticated cuisine, but its simple honest fare that is reasonably priced. The owner is particularly nice. He even came outside and showed me where to go to escape the road closure on my motorcycle. Recommended.