“Dirty and disappointing”

Delta Sapa Restaurant
Ranked #64 of 155 Restaurants in Sapa
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Let come with us! Forgot all of the busy on city! Enjoy some of the simple foods and drinks then relax with best of view...
Reviewed March 2, 2014

My expectations regarding cleanliness adjust to where I am traveling and how a restaurant positions itself, but this was not an upscale experience. Perhaps even the most recent tour books are out of date on this one! If a restaurant chooses to use tablecloths I think they should be clean. The prices were relatively high, the service was slow and the pasta was mediocre. The cockroach crawling across the table was an unwelcome addition to the experience.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

Simple place, no heating, but delicious pasta and great cappuccino !
Loved the gorgonzola pasta.
On the main road, even has free Internet !

Reviewed February 5, 2014

Hi

I went there a couple of times on mu trip to SaPa, and as good food is not easy to find there i ended up there to have a pizza without expecting a lot.
The food and service was exelent, good wines too, and this big pizzaoven added some nice temterature to the room on a cold December evening.
I ended comming there twice, and on the last evening I went to an Indian restaurant (Indian Chef) on the other side of the road, owned by the same buy as Delta. Both places were like small oasis of food pleasure, in small Sa Pa.
Recomended.

Torsten, Denmark.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

I really liked this place. They did the best pizzas in Sapa and they had a decent pool table upstairs. The bar man also let us put on music on you tube which was awesome.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

I had my first visit to Sapa a week ago. Its a best place ever!! We had soupy rice noodle and Prawn clay pot for the first time. Believe me it was really authentic and reasonably priced food, with great customer service. I am pleased with the place and will go back to make sure that I am right about them.

1  Thank JellyT771