“Overpriced and oily”

Delta Sapa Restaurant
Ranked #52 of 158 Restaurants in Sapa
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Let come with us! Forgot all of the busy on city! Enjoy some of the simple foods and drinks then relax with best of view...
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The location and atmosphere of the hotel are really nice. The service is sufficient too. However i find it overpriced and the food was very greasy. The pizza was dripping with oil.

Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

After a full day of trekking, Delta was exactly what I needed. I stumbled across this restaurant and my interest was perked when I saw 'homemade' pasta on the menu. My fettuccini with pomodoro sauce did not disappoint! It was fresh and very tasty. They have a pizza oven as well and the pizzas coming out smelled good. Service was okay and they charge 4% for credit card use. My meal was super and they have a photography exhibit on display with beautiful photos from Sapa.

Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

The pizzas was one of the best we have tasted for three weeks in Vietnam. Thin crust, fresh generous toppings but not overdone. We had three different pizzas and they were all great. If you are looking for a change of cuisine this restaurant is a definite top choice. A litle pricy, but worth it when you want to have somehing but nudles and rice.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

This place was right across from my hotel and I love Italian food so I decided to give it a try. I went during lunch and was the only one in the restaurant. I had to wait a bit before someone acknowledged me to sit down, then a bit longer to order and service was slow. Prices were much higher than other places and food was just okay, not wonderful. Had pasta and garlic bread with wine. If you're craving Italian, give it a shot...otherwise, maybe wait until you're back in HCMC or Hanoi for really good Italian.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

We went here for dinner on our first night in Sapa.
It got pretty busy so we thought that was a good sign. Sadly not!
Most of the things we wanted to order were no longer available.
They had no white wine chilled so I opted for a beer. Before I had finished pouring the bottle into my glass it was whisked away and no apology offered.
The service was ridiculously slow and the food that was served was average at best.