“Memorable trip with San”
Review of Ms San Tours

Ms San Tours
Ranked #2 of 15 things to do in Chau Doc
More attraction details
Owner description: My name Ms San, I am a native Vietnamese women and was born and raised in Chau Doc, Vietnam. I have lived all my life wandering around the Mekong Delta Region and love to show people visiting my country the majestic landscapes, diversity in our people and culture and of course, our wonderful cuisines. My company offers professional service and is accompanied by extensive experience in tour guide operations. Therefore, if you wish to visit the Delta region and require any knowledge and assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Memorable trip with San”
Reviewed April 18, 2014

First I have to say that I am a passionate backpacker and I am not too much into organized tours, still the trips in Chau Doc were a unique experience. Rather then the places I visited there, I want to recommend doing a trip with Ms San who works for Mekong Tours in Chau Doc. My travelmate and me had the exceptional good luck to meet her on our very first day in Vietnam and to spend three days with her. She is an extraordinary tour guide and person with professional English language skills which, as we noticed later, are hard to find in Vietnam. Due to her we dived into Vietnamese culture and learned a lot that was very useful for the rest of our trip. She is an extrovert and heartwarming person who is happy to share her knowledge about places, culture and language with you. She really knows the area and seems to be able to solve any problem you might have. Besides the fact that she is highly professional, she is an amazing and funny person whose acquaintance I don´t want to miss. If you got the chance, contact her in Chau Doc: sanhuynhhappy@yahoo.com, she will really add to the memorability of your trip.

Visited March 2014
4 Thank Carolin B

• Hebrew first
  • Vietnamese first
Labuan Bajo, Indonesia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“excellent tour with San”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

San guided us during three days in Mékong Delta from Chau Doc to Ho Chi Minh.
She's a very experienced, easy going, funny, and smiling guide. She did everything to make our journey confortable, interesting and personalised. You can feel that she really enjoys her job. She even sent us afterwords amazing photos she took during the tour.
We highly recomend to hire her.
Thanks again San for your amazing job.
sanhuynhhappy@yahoo.com

Visited December 2013
2 Thank CeandBo
Hamburg, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Ms San in Chau Doc's Office - Best Service in Vietnam”
Reviewed February 14, 2014

We can highly recommended the Mekong Tours in Chau Doc. We had an excellent tour with Ms San in Chau Doc. She organize all things for a reasonable price. It was the best service in Vietnam! Thank you Ms San.
Use the email if you want to contact her directly : sanhuynhhappy@yahoo.com

Visited March 2013
2 Thank Vietnam T
Newcastle, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent service & organisation”
Reviewed February 4, 2014

Ms San from the Chau Doc office was very accomodating during our stay in Chau Doc. She organised accomodation for us and booked a number of small tours which were very reasonabley priced. Her communication is excellent and she went out of her way to ensure we had a great time & our trip ran smoothely. In her own time she took us out for dinner and walked with us through the town which was lots of fun & the food was amazing. She made our stay very enjoyeable and I would highly recommend booking your trip with her.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank crd1989
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Excellent service in Chau Doc's Office”
Reviewed January 27, 2014 via mobile

We had an excellent service from Ms San in Chau Doc's office. Since we don't like tour groups, she has organized a great private trip in the Mekong Delta to our specifications (Chau Doc, Can Tho, Ben Tre), something that would not have been possible to organize on our own with all the activities. She really knows her business and organized everything within an hour or so after we dropped in her office in the afternoon. We wanted to leave for this trip the next morning. Everything that she booked for us went exactly as planned with only good surprises to discover. We have loved the fact that we could take the public transportation and benefit from good coordination from all her service suppliers (boat, bus, motorbikes, bicycles). This gave us the opportunity to live an authentic experience close to local people, and all this at a very reasonnable price.

We also appreciated her concern to check on occasion if everything was to our liking. This was great after sales service on her part. Since we do not know if other representatives are as good as her, here is her email if you want to contact her directly : sanhuynhhappy@yahoo.com