“Ms San in Chau Doc's Office - Best Service in Vietnam”
Review of Ms San Tours

Ms San Tours
Ranked #2 of 16 things to do in Chau Doc
More attraction details
Owner description: My name Ms San, I am a native Vietnamese women and was born and raised in Chau Doc, Vietnam. I have lived all my life wandering around the Mekong Delta Region and love to show people visiting my country the majestic landscapes, diversity in our people and culture and of course, our wonderful cuisines. My company offers professional service and is accompanied by extensive experience in tour guide operations. Therefore, if you wish to visit the Delta region and require any knowledge and assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Reviewed February 14, 2014

We can highly recommended the Mekong Tours in Chau Doc. We had an excellent tour with Ms San in Chau Doc. She organize all things for a reasonable price. It was the best service in Vietnam! Thank you Ms San.
Use the email if you want to contact her directly : sanhuynhhappy@yahoo.com

2  Thank Vietnam T
There are newer reviews for Ms San Tours

Reviewed February 4, 2014

Ms San from the Chau Doc office was very accomodating during our stay in Chau Doc. She organised accomodation for us and booked a number of small tours which were very reasonabley priced. Her communication is excellent and she went out of her way to ensure we had a great time & our trip ran smoothely. In her own time she took us out for dinner and walked with us through the town which was lots of fun & the food was amazing. She made our stay very enjoyeable and I would highly recommend booking your trip with her.

1  Thank crd1989
Reviewed January 27, 2014 via mobile

We had an excellent service from Ms San in Chau Doc's office. Since we don't like tour groups, she has organized a great private trip in the Mekong Delta to our specifications (Chau Doc, Can Tho, Ben Tre), something that would not have been possible to organize on our own with all the activities. She really knows her business and organized everything within an hour or so after we dropped in her office in the afternoon. We wanted to leave for this trip the next morning. Everything that she booked for us went exactly as planned with only good surprises to discover. We have loved the fact that we could take the public transportation and benefit from good coordination from all her service suppliers (boat, bus, motorbikes, bicycles). This gave us the opportunity to live an authentic experience close to local people, and all this at a very reasonnable price.

We also appreciated her concern to check on occasion if everything was to our liking. This was great after sales service on her part. Since we do not know if other representatives are as good as her, here is her email if you want to contact her directly : sanhuynhhappy@yahoo.com

Reviewed December 15, 2013

I used chaudocmekongtours.com.vn during my trip to Vietnam. I didnt know anything about this company before being there, as I randomly met San (a travel agent) in the street in Chau Doc. She helped us in finding a suitable accommodation in Chau Doc and a Homestay in Can Tho. I couldnt be any more satisfied with her service: she is really lovely and friendly, besides having an excellent knowledge about the territory. You really can notice her passion for the travel industry and for making visitors enjoying this beautiful country.

I recommend to everybody Mekongtours.

Phone: +84 918 669 236.

Mail: chaudocmekongtours@yahoo.com

1  Thank Claudia7642013
Reviewed December 13, 2013 via mobile

We were travelling as a couple from Chau Doc to Can Tho and bought the bus tickets from Phnom Penh. We were promised a transfer from the boat station in CD to the bus station, followed by an AC bus to CT. This was at a price of $10/person, which did seem high but we booked it to be on the safe side. Honestly, we had heard positive reviews about Mekong tours before this experience.

On arrival in CD we were stunned to see two motorbikes waiting to pick us up with our luggage. Luckily we're not carrying much luggage, and the ride can just be called adventurous! Soon we were dropped at the office of Mekong tours and were asked to wait. The bus was scheduled for 2pm but we were told to wait till 3pm. Still fine. Past 3pm another pair of motor bikes arrived and we were asked to go to the bus stop with them. Soon we were taken to a small transport company where none understood a word we were saying and were just asked to wait. Past nearly a couple of hours a mini van arrived which was soon filled with chicks and other grocery and were asked to board that. Quite frustrated, we boarded the van to be finally taken to CT.

Reaching CT we got to know about FuTa travels. The service is half the price and is conducted in a highly professional manner. We are right now in a FuTa bus from CT to Saigon and using their wifi to write for Mekong tours.

At first we were not a lot frustrated by Mekong and gave them the credit of a developing nation's service; however, the awesome experience at FuTa changed all and made us realise how bad Mekong was!

6  Thank Mayank N
Sanhuynhphi, Manager at Ms San Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2016

THis is something confuse, this comend belong with THanh Nàm hotel, on quang Trung stree, please remove, not belong with Ms San Tours. Thank you.