“Incredibly fresh ingredients and perfectly balanced dishes”
Review of Eden Cafe

Eden Cafe
Ranked #2 of 12 Dessert in Canggu
Description: Eden Café opened October 2015 with a simple concept of healthy, inexpensive dining. We are a small family business that supports the local economy by purchasing most of our fresh produce from the farmers in Bali. It is delivered daily, early morning for our customers to enjoy throughout the day. Our chef ensures that the food we offer on the menu is not only delicious, but nutritionally balanced as well. We offer a non-diet approach and hope that you, as the customer can create a healthy relationship with food at Eden Café.
Reviewed July 5, 2019 via mobile

I've been here two days in a row now. Everything I've tried has been spectacular. Today we met the head chef who is extremely passionate about her food as well as meticulous about the quality of her ingredients. Tia is absolutely wonderful. I can highly recommend the stuffed chicken which is moist and succulent and served with perfectly grilled veggies along with a side of garlic butter. Additionally the fresh rolls pictured are the most perfectly balanced and probably the best I've tried.

Thanks Eden

Date of visit: July 2019

Hi nathanaelm88,

Thank you so much for the review and the 5-star feedback. We are happy to know that your experience has met your standards. Looking forward to your next visit.

Best regards.

Write a reviewReviews (124)

Reviewed July 1, 2019

This charming little cafe has a lovely cool, airy and spacious vibe even though it is not big. The coffee is great and the food we had was very good. The staff are very friendly and enthusiastic about their menu and new menu additions.

1  Thank safaripro2015

Dear sfaripro2015,

Thank you so much for the feedback! We are glad to know that you had a 4-star experience. We hope that the next time you are around, you will have a 5-star visit.

Best regards.

Reviewed June 30, 2019 via mobile

We visited Eden Cafe a couple of weeks ago as a family. Myself, my wifr and my Aunty and Uncle.
I had the flafel pockets, my wife had the pulled pork mini tacos, my Aunty had tbe Chicken Trio tacos while my Uncle just had a Coffee.

Although it was all fantastic (exactly like the pic you see online) for me the stand out was the pulled pork taco, the flavours were perfect, the camerized onion was spot on and kinda moarish.

We will def be returning next time we are out in the Canggu area. :)

Hi Gede S,

Thank you for the feedback! We are glad to know that you had a 5-star experience. Your review is invaluable to us. We look forward to your next visit.

All the best.

Reviewed June 1, 2019 via mobile

I love their smoothie bowl and their coffee, the place is comfy surrounded by beautiful hanging plants. Price is affordable. Will come back again for sure! Thanks

hestia23, Owner at Eden Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2019

Dear larasatidew,

Thank you so much for your kind review. We hope to see you come in again and experience a 5-star review of our establishment.

Best regards

Reviewed June 1, 2019

Had breakfast here 3 day of my stay. Eggs Benedict. Looked ok but tasteless. Smoothie that no so smooth and again lacked favour. Staff lovely as they all are in Bali. I wouldn’t bother again. There is so much to choose from, competition is fierce. Go must be good

hestia23, Owner at Eden Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2019

Hi 8Vanessa,

I am very sorry for your 2-star experience. We have adjusted and reviewed our quality of food ever since. Reviews like yours mean a lot to us and I can assure you that your experience the next time you are here will be much better.

All the best.