“Airy Refuge”
Review of Eden Cafe

Eden Cafe
Ranked #2 of 12 Dessert in Canggu
Description: Eden Café opened October 2015 with a simple concept of healthy, inexpensive dining. We are a small family business that supports the local economy by purchasing most of our fresh produce from the farmers in Bali. It is delivered daily, early morning for our customers to enjoy throughout the day. Our chef ensures that the food we offer on the menu is not only delicious, but nutritionally balanced as well. We offer a non-diet approach and hope that you, as the customer can create a healthy relationship with food at Eden Café.
Reviewed July 1, 2019

This charming little cafe has a lovely cool, airy and spacious vibe even though it is not big. The coffee is great and the food we had was very good. The staff are very friendly and enthusiastic about their menu and new menu additions.

1  Thank safaripro2015
hestia23, Owner at Eden Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2019

Dear sfaripro2015,

Thank you so much for the feedback! We are glad to know that you had a 4-star experience. We hope that the next time you are around, you will have a 5-star visit.

Best regards.

Write a reviewReviews (124)

Reviewed June 30, 2019 via mobile

We visited Eden Cafe a couple of weeks ago as a family. Myself, my wifr and my Aunty and Uncle.
I had the flafel pockets, my wife had the pulled pork mini tacos, my Aunty had tbe Chicken Trio tacos while my Uncle just had a Coffee.

Although it was all fantastic (exactly like the pic you see online) for me the stand out was the pulled pork taco, the flavours were perfect, the camerized onion was spot on and kinda moarish.

We will def be returning next time we are out in the Canggu area. :)

hestia23, Owner at Eden Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2019

Hi Gede S,

Thank you for the feedback! We are glad to know that you had a 5-star experience. Your review is invaluable to us. We look forward to your next visit.

All the best.

Reviewed June 1, 2019 via mobile

I love their smoothie bowl and their coffee, the place is comfy surrounded by beautiful hanging plants. Price is affordable. Will come back again for sure! Thanks

hestia23, Owner at Eden Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2019

Dear larasatidew,

Thank you so much for your kind review. We hope to see you come in again and experience a 5-star review of our establishment.

Best regards

Reviewed June 1, 2019

Had breakfast here 3 day of my stay. Eggs Benedict. Looked ok but tasteless. Smoothie that no so smooth and again lacked favour. Staff lovely as they all are in Bali. I wouldn’t bother again. There is so much to choose from, competition is fierce. Go must be good

hestia23, Owner at Eden Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2019

Hi 8Vanessa,

I am very sorry for your 2-star experience. We have adjusted and reviewed our quality of food ever since. Reviews like yours mean a lot to us and I can assure you that your experience the next time you are here will be much better.

All the best.

Reviewed May 10, 2019

Guaranteed that all meals are prepared to an excellent standard. Everything on the menu is scrumptious. Service is great and atmosphere is laid back. I am an expat and I eat there all the time. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: May 2019
hestia23, Owner at Eden Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2019

Hi webfeatus2,

Thank you so much for the 5-star review. Please come in again to try our revamped menu. We now serve sourdough bread for all of our menu items that serve toast!