All reviews rooftop pool nice hotel berawa beach surfer theme recommend renting a scooter surf hotel finns beach club the room was nice buffet breakfast rooms are clean room service central location location is great stayed here for a week comfy bed great pool group of friends
Selected filters
Reviewed June 22, 2016 via mobile

We stayed there for 2 weeks, the last day when we checked out, I found my helmet wasn't on my bike. The security were not on the spot where they supposed to be. They seemed like no effort, so what's the camera on the car park for?? Sorry but for me, helmet is really important for my safety.

We had to put our clothes on the bag, also on the floor bc no wardrobe. Almost fell when I sat on the chair so be careful.
Ordered classic burger but the bacon wasn't good. The staff?? Slow respond. We asked the cleaner to clean up our room before we went out, they said yes ok. but when we back few hours later.... they didn't clean it. So I had to go to the front desk to ask the cleaner come to my room and the front desk man said "ok I will call the cleaners" but after awhile still didn't come, so I walked myself around the hotel to find the cleaner.
The rest is ok. Will think twice to come back.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 8, 2016 via mobile

Excellent hotel
Clean, rooftop pool, restaurant, minimarket, motorbike, room service, new hotel, close to the beach, nice staff, etc.
Take the breakfast with the room.
Excellent for the price.
Need motorbike to move around Canggu.
Beds are confortable

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank tristandd2
Reviewed June 4, 2016 via mobile

Nice hotel, decent food, rooms are a nice size with good ac. Bathroom is big with open shower. Really nice roof top pool and bar, location is ok but to get to any nice beaches it's a bit of a walk, definitely rent a bike! Wifi is also strong, be aware that uber drivers aren't allowed in canggu and the taxis will try to rip u off

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 4, 2016

Koa d'Surfer is a damn nice hotel that I'll stay in again next time I'm in Canggu. It's very clean, has very polite and helpful staff, has high quality rooms with very comfortable beds, and is in a great location that's quiet but close to everything. You'll likely want a scooter when in Canggu, and Koa d'Surfer has you covered for a mere $6 a day. The rooftop pool and bar is fantastic for lounging. The restaurant has fantastic food and is 24 hours. The entire hotel is well designed - surf themed and kind of quirky. I highly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Eric A
Reviewed June 3, 2016 via mobile

Very trendy & clean hotel with open design concept. Great roof top pool, with towels to rent. Rooms are specious with balcony & two complimentary bottles of water/ day. The shower designs needs to be re-analyzed again as the wall covers only 1/3 of the water ...
Although the hotel is just a 4 minutes walk away from the beach, it is located in a super quiet area with not much stuff to do close by... You have to rent a scooter, but be aware that you'll get easily lost in this chaotic area. Due to the bad breakfast reviews I decided to book my stay without this benefit. Enjoy delicious & super cheap food at Ruko Cafe, just a 3 min walk!!

Trip type: Traveled solo