“amazing surf place”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of Surf's Up Camp

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

HappyMagg...
Athens, Greece
“amazing surf place”
Reviewed April 6, 2015 for a stay in February 2015

I had a great time...the bungalows were amazing, great atmosphere, great pool, great people...the surf lessons were really good and exciting...i had a very good instructor who was very patience with beginners. Lessons were private and really constructive.
met very interesting people at the camp..and i had a great time!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the amenities the facilities of the camp and the accomodations were all great
Liked least: not that i can think of something
Friends getaway Large groups
Iidakoria...
“Quiet secret place”
Reviewed March 19, 2015 for a stay in June 2014

Rooms are clean, open and there is lot of space around! There is big open area outside with big pool where you can practice your duck dive;) If you have kids, they have space to run and play around. There are not so many rooms in villa so place is quite quiet. You can really enjoy the warm wind and sunset with cold bintang without any disturb. If you are improved or advance surfer, there is Prerenan surf spot nearby, maybe 5-10min walk from villa.

Traveling group: Other
ΦΩΤΕΙΝΗ Γ
“Surf's Up Camp ROCKS!!!”
Reviewed March 12, 2015 for a stay in January 2015

I went to Surf's Up Camp in Bali on my own this January and had the best experience ever!!! In the beginning I was a bit sceptic to go alone but once I got there I completely changed my mind. I met a lot of cool people from all over the world, which we still keep in touch. Surfing was great and a lot of fun and lessons were private which improved my surf skills greatly!!! And the place simply rocks. The pool, the chilling area, the rooftop video projection area...I really want to go back :)

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Vinnie279...
Crans-Montana, Switzerland
“Total FUN !”
Reviewed March 10, 2015 for a stay in October 2014

My friends and i were staying at this villa which is just located walking distance to the beach. The atmosphere is very homie and comfortable especially with the staff who greeted us upon checking in to the super cool laid-back surf instructors ..

The area of this surf camp is very blissful and quiet peaceful , still have the tropical feeling on it unlike other parts of bali that we visited. Great location to the beach and to the hub of Canggu filled with cute coffeshops , bakery and dining.

Definitely will come back again for a getaway filled with surfing and fun !

Your age range 18-24
John S
“Fun times in Surf's Up Camp”
Reviewed March 9, 2015 for a stay in June 2014

I and some friends visited Bali last summer and we had a great time at the Surf's up camp! The camp is very well organised and the people who ran this camp were very helpful and willing to show us how to surf!! Fantastic experience and we are planning to visit the Camp again!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The surf , the sea and the camp facilities
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
maria-chr...
Athens, Greece
“Awesome surf vacation!”
Reviewed March 2, 2015 for a stay in January 2015

Bali is already a great destination for surfing but our stay at Surf's Up Camp toped it off! Great people, very nice environment, made it so easy for us to surf the best spots and have such a cool place to relax after. Helped us out with everything we needed, I recommend these guys to any beginner or advanced surfer or anyone who looks for quality holidays in a very fair price!

aer97am2
Boston, Massachusetts
“The best graduation gift ever!”
Reviewed March 2, 2015 for a stay in October 2014

I have heard of Surf's Up Camp from the son of a friend of mine who is a surf lover. So when my cousin finished her first degree at the University, I said to myself... Let's get for her a week of surfing at Surf's Up Camp since a). her secret wish was to learn how to surf and b. she had already decided to do a 6 month trip in Asia in the fall.

I reviewed carefully the website of Surf's Up School, did my due diligence and decided to book it! It really looked awesome. The outcome was FANTASTIC! My cousin sent me numerous emails thanking me for the innovative gift! Now she is planning to go back with her friends! This is what she particularly liked:

1. The amazing hospitality of the hosts who immediately made her feel like at home. The guys there even picked her up from the airport which made everything so much easier ... since she was nervous at the beginning!

2. She loved the surf lessons, all instructors were amazing, paid full attention to her needs.

3. She loved the nearby warungs (local restaurants)

4. Chillings at the pool or the beach nearby after a half day surfing was the highlight of each day.

5. She loved watching a movie in the rooftop projection area.

You can not imagine how many times she emailed me saying that everything was amazing... and that I was the best aunt!!! There is definitely nothing else I could wish for!

Traveling group: Solo
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing