TripAdvisor
Canggu
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews surf and yoga other guests desa seni home away from home every morning solo trip yoga center lots of pillows spent amazing days solo traveller house is beautiful inspiring place healthy breakfast yoga studio an amazing host amazing surf highly recommend a stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 week ago

I had a wonderful relaxing stay at The Pineapple House in Canggu. All of the staff at the villa were warm, cooked amazing breakfasts, and I loved chatting with them throughout my stay. As a novice surfer Sunny and his team looked after me and it was exhilarating to be back standing up on a board for the first time in many years.

The location is quiet but is only a short scooter or taxi ride from the beach, shops and local bars and restaurants. I would definitely recommend it as a solo traveller as I felt safe going out on my own in the early evening. I look forward to maybe visiting again one day!

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
The_Pineapple_House, Owner at The Pineapple House, Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We loved having you to stay and so please you were back standing on your board!!

We'd love to have you back again. We'll keep the coconuts cool for your in the meantime. :-)

Reviewed September 30, 2019

I stayed here for a week in september. The pros are that it is small, very relaxed and the staff are super helpful. The breakfasts are also quite decent. I was sunburned one day and one of the staff drove to the chemist to get some painkillers.. it gives you an idea of how well they look after people. The only downsides are that it is a little bit far from the action so you're reliant on using taxis, but that's the only real downside. The place is a bit more expensive than other places in canggu, but it is worth it overall.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
The_Pineapple_House, Owner at The Pineapple House, Bali, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2019

Hi,

Thanks so much for your feedback. We're so pleased that you felt at home at the Pineapple House and that you were so well looked after. We love our team so much!

I'm glad that you were able to explore the area while you're here. Though the beach is only a 12 minute walk away it's great to hear that you explored more of Canggu and the shops and restaurants here.

We hope to see you back at The Pineapple House again!

Reviewed September 11, 2019

I stayed her for two wonderful weeks. There are a lot of cool and lovely places in Bali and this is one of them. For me what sets The Pineapple house aside is the people and everything they offer from a smile in the morning served with a beautiful healthy breakfast, to a well thought through day trip, amazing massages to transforming sessions with great lightworkers.
All done with a genuine warmth and care for the guest to have as good a time as possible while experiencing Bali together with great flexibility for your comfort.
My room was gorgeous with an outdoor bathroom making the experience of a shower as close to nature as you can get in a village.
This is a place that I recommend to anyone wanting to experience a heartfelt beautiful place.
All my love to all working at The Pineapple house and I hope to be back (with two working feet) soon.
Maria

Date of stay: August 2019
The_Pineapple_House, Owner at The Pineapple House, Bali, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2019

Hi Maria,

Thank you SO MUCH for coming to the Pineapple House. It was an absolute joy to spend time with you, to hear your stories and to share the love of Bali, it's energy and also to share Yin Yoga with you. :-)

All our staff loved having you and really hope you'll come back to visit again!

Reviewed September 4, 2019 via mobile

It is the best possible choice if you’re looking for a peaceful place for yoga and surf. I booked less than 24h in advance and everything was perfect. I felt like home at Pineapple house.

Era made my stay there so easy, she even helped me to plan the rest of my trip around Bali. I’m so grateful I found this place and I could relax there for a few days. Thank you so much!

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
The_Pineapple_House, Owner at The Pineapple House, Bali, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2019

Hi!

Thanks so much for sharing your experience! We're so pleased that Era's effortless hospitality made you feel so welcome. We love her!

I hope that you had a wonderful trip around the rest of Bali and that we see you again soon!

Reviewed July 10, 2019

I went to Bali on a total whim and Pineapple House accommodated me with less than 24 hours notice.
The retreat was everything I needed and more... stunning villa, beautiful bedroom and outdoor bathroom and the yoga was another level. (Careful what class you pick- some are pretty advanced!)
The only downside for me, being a bit of a sun worshipper, is you cant really sit in the sun much at the villa as the loungers are shaded; but the beach isn't far and if you've not got it yet- GoJek is your go to app for getting around (essentially Bali Uber!)

Era and Putu are so lovely and really make you feel like part of the family.. a far more personal experience than other retreats I have been to. I also did a private class with Lucy who introduced me to Yin which opened my eyes as I had never really understood it before.
Having gone through a particularly tough time at home in previous months, all I wanted from Pineapple House was to escape reality for a bit and forget.. what I came away with was far more valuable; mental clarity and positivity, thanks to the incredible support and love shown to me by these beautiful strangers. I will be forever grateful..
This is truly a special place, if you are thinking of going alone- do it. I met some incredible people and I would go back in a heartbeat.

Date of stay: May 2019
1  Thank Sophia C
The_Pineapple_House, Owner at The Pineapple House, Bali, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2019

Hi Sophia,

It was such a pleasure to have you at the Pineapple House, Bali, and I'm so pleased you time with us was so nourishing. It was an absolute pleasure to teach you as well!

We'd love to have you back here, just let us know when you've booked your flights!