Oazia Spa Villas(Canggu)(Great Value!)
$310
$279
$453
$353
Agoda.com
The Calm Tree Bungalow(Canggu)(Great Value!)
$51
$46
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $58/night.

$74
$61
Agoda.com
The Oshan Villas Bali(Canggu)(Great Value!)
$709
$116
Ametis Villa(Canggu)
$377
$356
Travelocity
The Bali Dream Villa & Resort(Canggu)(Great Value!)
$144
$36
Trip.com
FRii Bali Echo Beach, Hotel(Canggu)(Great Value!)
$46
$41
The Apartments Canggu(Canggu)(Great Value!)
$31
$26
Agoda.com
The Kirana Hotel Resto and Spa(Canggu)(Great Value!)
$74
$72
Priceline
All reviewsyoga classesthe salt water poolorganic foodvillage houseeco villageheaven on earthbalinese musicmagical placeown gardenwelcome homebeautiful resortspa staffamazing yogaspecial placeopen airamazing foodpure bliss
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Loved the 7 Day Cleanse so much I extended it to 10!
From the daily yoga, amazing acupuncture, tailored massages, salt scrubs and cupping along with the detox teas and delicious organic meals, this cleanse gave me results I hadnt experienced before. Desa Seni staff were all so attentive and kind, and the highly qualified acupuncturist provided a level of daily treatment that was amazing, The spa is gorgeous. I wasn't expecting! such a totally all round program that felt so good.
I looked and felt better than I have done in years. The resort itself is just heaven and is truly one of the most beautiful places I have ever been. I will be back!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank Michele L
Reviewed January 17, 2013

My wife and I signed up for the 3-nights village getaway package - this was great value as it included almost all meals, a spa/massage session and unlimited yoga sessions. Service was top notch - the kind where if you sit down by the 20m lap pool, a glass of water mysteriously appears by your side within minutes! The yoga sessions were great, with some rated to allow you to decide if the level is sufficiently advanced/not-so-advanced for your level. Food was also tip-top with lots or organic veggie grown right onsite! Altogether,a very realxing 3-4days in a serene location, very friendly and helpful staff. The wifi is unreliable - but maybe that's just so you can enjoy being disconnected for a while! Definitely worth a return trip

David and Maureen
Singapore

Room Tip: Unless you like a lot of peace and solitude, ask for a chalet a little closer to the main building housing the restaurant, yoga pavilion etc. Even those farther at the back are only about 100m away.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 16, 2013

I know it sounds like a bit of a cliché but Desa Seni is really what one would imagine paradise to look like: lush gardens, flowers everywhere, birds, butterflies, you really feel connected with nature there. We stayed for 4 nights at the Shiva house which was very pretty, with a front porch where I enjoyed breakfast a couple of times which was lovely. A large part of the produce used at the restaurant is grown on site and the food is delicious and super healthy. As a guest you can participate in all the classes (yoga, meditation etc) that take place at the beautiful outdoor pavilion that is surrounded by the gardens which it a totally different experience to practicing yoga indoors back home. Apart from all the beauty of the resort the main thing for me was the atmosphere of calm and connection with nature that is difficult to describe in a review, you have to experience it for yourself! We stayed in Bali for 2 weeks and this was definitely the highlight!

Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Desa Seni is truely one of the most magical places I have ever stayed. Set within lush green gardens and surrounded by a peaceful and calming energy, my 2 night stay left me feeling completely revived and refreshed. Widja, the antique wooden home I stayed in was like a magical treehouse you dream of. The yoga and meditation classes were wonderful and I loved the outdoor setting and flow of fresh air. The food was some of the best I have ever eaten in Bali, it was fresh, delicious and healthy and everything on the menu sounds amazing. The spa was ultimate heaven and I left with a stash of the beautiful smelling incense from my room that I purchased at their gift shop. Thank you Desa Seni, i will be back.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed January 1, 2013

We had a wondeful stay at Desa Seni. Geat house (Rumah Bendi), very (child) friendly and flexible staff, relaxed athmosphere, excellent organic food, lush green grounds yet only 10 minutes to the action in Seminyak.

Peter.