TripAdvisor

Ranked #34 of 450 Restaurants in Canggu
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 19, 2017 via mobile

This place is almost too good to spoil!

Moderate prices $4-5 a plate
Huge portions by huge, massive!
Really friendly staff
Clean
Good selection of food for all: meat eaters, veggie and vegan alike.

Only bummer is they need to add brown rice to the menu!!

Date of visit: April 2017
Write a reviewReviews (586)

Reviewed April 17, 2017

The food here was delicious. Both meals we had were tasty and the portion sizes were on the large size. They accommodated well for both gluten free and vegetarian and offered to adapt one of the meals to suit.
The only reason I haven't given it a score of 5 is that the service was a little slow when we arrived and we had to ask to order, though that could be due to the fact that they are so popular and a fairly small place.

Reviewed April 17, 2017 via mobile

Yes this is a very cozy restaurant. Most of the time it's full and therefore you have to wait. The waitress is very Nice. The food was ok. However this restaurant is highly recommended, if I were you I would go to warung Cucu across the street. Very Tasty delicious and traditional indonesian food for a very friendly price.

Reviewed April 15, 2017 via mobile

Read great reviews was so excited to try it. Made reservation but when I got there no table was reserved for me. Had no choice but to order take away. Would have loved to feel the great vibe. Looked awesome and no plastic in site even takeaway bag not plastic. Food was amazing and the eggplant balls superb. Other food was cold b the time I got back home. I felt really let down by reservation not being taken when I took the trouble to call ahead.
Is still try again next time.

Date of visit: April 2017
danigp1987, Gerente at Ithaka Warung, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2017

Hello Roslyn, I'm very sorry to hear about your reservation not being taken it. Must have been a miss-communication between the team. Please in case you are still in town you can contact us in our email and i'll be very happy to reserve a table for you with complimentary drinks on the house. I'm glad that you liked our food so much and i'm sure if you stay with us you'll change your opinion about our service as our waitresses are lovely. Thanks for your review

Reviewed April 10, 2017

Only fresh products, plates are made with originality, all very well decorated, service is slow but when your plates is coming it's worth the wait.

Date of visit: November 2016