“Excellent”

Ranked #17 of 295 Restaurants in Canggu
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

Really nice place to eat, went there couple of times when I was in Canggu (may-june). I tried the fried eggplant (delicious), the carbonara and the mi goreng and it was really tasty. Go there, you won't regret.

Cheers Christian ! It looks like you're doing great.

Simon, one of your first client (the bacon lover).

1  Thank Simon M
Ithaka W, Propietario at Ithaka Warung, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2014

Hi Simon, of course we remember you. Thanks for your review, i hope you are doing well. Keep enjoying traveling. Cheers!!!

Reviewed July 28, 2014

On the way to the beach, on the left side you can find a small warung decorated with bamboo. Food is fresh and with a great taste, you can enjoy a big range of different tastes, from Indonesian to western. Music and atmosphere make you feel confortable and relax, something difficult in Canggu with so many pretentious places around. The staff is nice and warmly and take care of you personally. Definitely a great place just for that, EAT.

2  Thank Cristian G
Reviewed July 20, 2014

I'm happy to have found my way to Ithaka. After just having moved to Canggu I wondered into this Warung and the staff have made me feel at home. Their selection of fresh ingredients makes everything taste delightful; the fruit juices, smoothies, sensational sorbets, out of this world whipped chocolate mousse along with the appetizers and their main courses have been enjoyed on many occasions. Oh, how could I forget the views of the sunset!

Reviewed June 19, 2014

coming up from Batu Balong beach, I rode past here and was compelled to turn back round because of the ambience of the place, so I did, initially I went for a beer but the hospitality I felt made me make sure I went for lunch the next day and, boy, I was not disappointed. I have now eaten here a few times, slowly working my way through the menu and I am flabbergasted by the standard of everything. Wonderful place, staff, vibe and music. Finally a place in Canggu that doesn't take itself too seriously or has the pretentiousness of other nearby venues..Bravo :)

1  Thank Taz Q
Reviewed June 19, 2014

I was there for drink and eat something with friends.
Really close to the Batubolong beach and nice atmosphere.
I order a dragon fruit smoothie and it was very nice. Then a fresh coconut and a sandwich.
The sandwich you can do it by yourself choosing the ingredients, as I did. And everything was fresh and tasty.
I will come back.