“No more words I can say, it just great”

Bali Countryside Tour
Ranked #20 of 49 Outdoor Activities in Canggu
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We provide daily countryside tours. We also provide transport service, hotel and airport transfers. Any tourist activities like; rafting, watersports, cycling, trekking can be arranged too. We look forward to assist you. Thank you!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children
Goreme
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“No more words I can say, it just great”
Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

I used Jimmy as a driver during my vacation and business in Bali. He was not only a driver but also a friend who assisted me. I Got stress by driving on the crazy traffic in Bali, so I decided to took a driver. Finaly I met Jimmy, which is very helpful for me. Highly recommend for them who comes to Bali and need help. He also can arrange daily trip such as sight seeing tours, tourist activities and hotel/airport transfers.

9 Thank Reina26_13
Komang J, Owner at Bali Countryside Tour, responded to this review, August 25, 2014
Dear Ms.Reina,
Baya dankie! A warm greeting from Bali. Thank's for using my service, it's my pleasure to hear that you happy with what I offered for you. See you in your next visit to Bali.

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Just the best”
Reviewed August 14, 2014

If you're looking to see some of the countryside of Bali and/or some main temples/attractions then go with Bali Countryside Tour! Jimmy is such a great person and really makes sure that you receive the trip that you are looking for while also providing great advice on what to see. He made all the difference in my trip. His English was great, and he was very kind about answering all my questions about Bali life. He is also very affordable.

8 Thank hephzibah s
Komang J, Owner at Bali Countryside Tour, responded to this review, August 15, 2014
Dear Ms.Heph,
A warm greeting from Canggu!
Thank you for the great 5 star review and thank you for your trust to know me from TripAdvisor (the largest travel site)
Handling you was enjoyable one. I look forward to seeing you again. Take care and good luck!
Brazil
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“amazing tours”
Reviewed August 8, 2014

We find the Bali Countryside Tour on TripAdvisor during we stayed at new 3 star hotel in Canggu. We booked Ulundanu temple and Jatiluwih (rice terrace protected by UNESCO) on the first day. The driver: Komang Jimmy came on time he speak very good English and patient in driving, We visited 3 most popular temples in a day,sunset at Tanah Lot was amazing, We arrived at the hotel by 8 pm. Second day we choose Uluwatu Kecak and fire dance, great tour and beautiful cliff temple. Note; Just Be careful,monkeys at the temple is aggressive,never feed them or don't ever bring them any food. Kecak dance was interesting at the same time of sunset. I would highly recommend this company,definitely i will use them for our next visit to Bali.
Especially big thanks to Jimmy our not only driver but also a friend. Highly recommend him for them who need hospitality,reliable and friendly service. Look forward to see again you one day.
Sampai nanti...!!!

Visited August 2014
9 Thank Perry L
Komang J, Owner at Bali Countryside Tour, responded to this review, August 11, 2014
Dear Mr. Perry,
Obrigado...!!! It's my pleasure to hear that you enjoyed everything we offered for you sir...
We always try our best to make your holiday more pleasant and enjoyable one. See you for your next visit to Bali. Thank you!
North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Driver, Tourist Guide and Host”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

We had different experiences with Jimmy.
He not only picked us up at the harbour in Padangbai and drove us to our next hotel,
he also showed us many natural and cultural sights, like famous and beautiful rice terrasses, a waterfall, the hot spring water and the Vulcano.
We had amazing and unforgetable experiences, meeting parts of his family, eating dinner with him and even watching a real cock fight in a village.

His cousin has a homestay, so we actually got a whole package when we booked him as a driver. And when I felt very sick one day, he did his best to make me feel better. He even managed to get a fresh coconut from a palm tree for my stomach!

We want to say thank you to Jimmy for his safe travels with us, his guidance and his kindness as well as hopitality!
Hope to see you again sometime!

8 Thank Carina U
Komang J, Owner at Bali Countryside Tour, responded to this review, August 4, 2014
Dear Carina,
Greetings from Bali Countryside Tour.
Thank you for taking your time to share a review on TripAdvisor, the largest travel website in the world. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your trip during your holiday in Bali, even you had a little problem with your stomach, we were sorry about that. The saftey of our guests is our responsibility. As We will always strive to provide the best service for our customers. We look forward to see you again.
Danke Shoen!

Best Regards
Komang Jimmy Irawan
Tokyo, Japan, Asia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Your driver and friend to explore the magic cultural island”
Reviewed July 31, 2014

We did a tour with Bali Countryside tour out to the volcano, to a local market, temples and was even taken into a traditional Balinese home. We loved being shown around by someone with so much knowledge and pride in their country. I recommend this company but be sure you ask about how strenuous some of the activities are. We went to a temple with a lot of steps and one of our party had a knee injury. The guide was wonderful and we took our time and got through it. I have no doubt they would amend any tour to fit a parties requirements and physical ability.

10 Thank kanaza
Komang J, Owner at Bali Countryside Tour, responded to this review, August 2, 2014
Kanazawa-san e
Arigatou gozaimasu, anata no review wa yokatta desu ne!
Bali ni ita toki wo tanoshii mi ni hoshii no dakara. Sore de kondo kuru toki ni matta aimashoo...!!!
Matta ne!