“Amazing Experience”

Triple Fin - Surf & Tour Bali
More attraction details
Owner description: Triple Fin Bali - Surf & Tour offers private surf lessons and surf guiding for all levels of surfers and awesome tours on the wonderful island of Bali. We also offer tours to some of the best parts on island of Bali including Tanah Lot, Uluwatu Temple, the funky and arty town of Ubud, the beautiful Git-Git Waterfall plus many, many more. We are here to show you our 'real Bali'.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children
Perth, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Amazing Experience”
Reviewed May 1, 2014

Never surfed in my life but had wanted to experience what everybody talks about. My coach was brilliant! John is very well informed on the topic of surfing and spent time on the beach teaching the basics as I did not have previous experience. I was initially reluctant when I entered the water but John calmly encouraged me out and once I caught my first wave in that was it! He was there with me all the way so I felt very confident and safe. I will definitely be paying Triple Fin another visit on my return to beautiful Bali. I also took a day trip to Tanah Lot Temple. My driver was very well informed and spoke excellent English. Thanks guys - brilliant couple of days!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Dayle1961
emlip, General Manager at Triple Fin - Surf & Tour Bali, responded to this review, May 6, 2014
HI Dayle - thank you so much for your review. We are so pleased you had a great time and we are looking forward to seeing you in Bali again sometime soon!