Open today: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
The most amazing venue!

I loved the yoga practice at Samadi. The Shala is located amongst lush greenery and above flowing... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
timnasegen
Tel Aviv, Israel
via mobile
Rejuvenate Yoga Retreat

Great escapade if you’re looking for a solo getaway. I’ve booked for a 4d3n mini yoga retreat which... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
felifantacia
Singapore
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Canggu
from $13.80
from $8.70
from $40.00
from $10.83
More Info
All reviews sunday market ecstatic dance warm atmosphere sets it apart beautiful space vegan cakes second home excellent teachers back home every morning front desk ashtanga mysore damien samadhi shala yin
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

For me it is the best yoga shala in the world! Unique energy and vibe and absolutely amazing teachers: at the core of Samadi - morning Mysore with Damien and Andrea, evening Yin classes - to balance the practice, new additions such as Ecstatic dance or Tantric yoga with Deva (soooooo wide!) and meditation classes with Agathe (yes pls - the world needs more meditation!). And there are always some new events, workshops or other developments. This all surrounded by a beautiful space. And there is healthy restaurant with the best post practice cold coconuts. Samadi has it all! Love it!! <3

Date of experience: September 2019
1  Thank J0anna_Maria
samadibali, Owner at Samadi Bali Yoga Health Hub, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Joanna_Maria,
WOW! Samadi Bali to be the best yoga Shala in the world?? Really?? Thats amazing that you had that experience
We at Samadi, teachers, staff are all truly humbled. So happy to read that you have enjoyed the wide variety of what is happening here and you took advantage of doing so many classes and meet the teachers.
I agree with you 100%, the world needs more meditation!

Yes we try to keep it fresh and exciting with offering events and workshops to please all the tastes. Once a month we offer a Balinese Cultural night, trying out some delicious local dishes while listening to the mystical tunes of the Gamelan and watching the beautiful Balinese dancers, to then get invited to dance and play the gamelan.
Our next exciting offering will be the Samadi Yoga Academy where we stretch ourselves beyond the mat to learn the many many levels of yoga, anatomy, philosophy, chanting and sooooo much more.

The Samadi Kitchen with is popularity will now expand into a Samadi Supermarket, opening in what w ehope will be a month from now. We will stack the shelves some of our homemade produce, jams, sauerkraut, kombucha as well as Samadi bakery and groceries.
We believe a sustainable balanced way of living is the answer, and we are so happy to know you had the chance to dip into the offerings from Samadi.
Thank you sooooo much for this and the time taken out of your precious day to give us this wonderful feedback.
Andrea, co-owner, andrea@samadibali.com

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Samadi has a very nice and peaceful atmosphere. If you are open to try something different from yoga, I highly recommend the Intuitive Movement and Intuitive Contact classes of Lola Malaika. She has such a beautiful energy! Going there every week gave me the opportunity to learn a lot about myself, by just being aware of my body, letting it move intuitively or getting in contact with others. It also helped me to release some stress or tension in my body, to open my heart and nourish myself at a different level. With her loving and supporting attitude Lola creates a safe and open space for self-expression. On her classes she combines her knowledge of dance, movement therapy, buddhist and positive psychology, all very interesting topics to explore! Experience is not required, all you need is an open mind. :)

Date of experience: August 2019
1  Thank Dorottya B

Dearest Dorottya,

To be honest I think that Samadi Bali is sitting on some very special land, if you have any idea how many people walk in there and talk about the tranquility they feel when entering Samadi (haha well Samadi as a word means bliss, then maybe that enhances the feeling)
Yes Lola is a remarkable person with so much to share, we love her. Not only was she a professional dancer and knows plenty about movement and body, but she also spent some time in a Buddhist Monastery in the Himalayas, she almost converted to a nun, but we are of course very happy she did not, and she is now part of our team and spreading her light. She has very exciting workshops coming up in the next few months, look out for them on our web site.
The first thing I did after reading this was send Lola your positive experience, I am sure she will be delighted to read this and see how her work is having such an effect on her students.
Thank you once again Dorottya, we hope to see you back in Samadi for more experiences.

Warmly, Andrea, co owner,
andrea@samadibali.com

Reviewed September 4, 2019

Samadi Bali is the perfect venue to host intimate retreats or trainings. With 10 beautiful rooms, a private pool, and both indoor and outdoor yoga shalas, the space is divine. Not only is it located in the heart of Canggu—walking distance to the beach, and some of the top cafes in Bali, it’s also tucked down a back alley next to a rice field so the views are incredible and the ambiance is very serene. I’ve now hosted more than 10 retreats/trainings in various locations and found Samadi’s management team to be the most responsive, caring & capable around. They catered to any extra requests and adapted to the feedback from our first visit so it just keeps getting better. The food is tasty, delicious, filling & well-designed to fit any dietary requirements while maintaining taste and presentation. We can’t wait to be back and host another training at Samadi soon.

Date of experience: September 2019
samadibali, Direktur Penjualan at Samadi Bali Yoga Health Hub, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Sarah,
We are so delighted to read your feedback on your experience in Samadi. We will make sure to share this with the staff, it will make their day.
Very humbled by all the positive feedback you have about the Samadi Bali team and how you enjoyed the venue as well as the food.
We are also so grateful for your return to host more retreats with us.
Our retreat team is putting together some amazing new services for our groups, which I think can add to the Samadi experience, both cultural and educational for yoga, as we found that many of times retreat leaders seek to get add ons to the program that goes hand in hand with their existing offerings, more over the local spiritual and cultural experiences, to complete the Bali mystical energy.
Sarah we very much look forward to have your students back in Samadi.
If there is anything we can do for you in the meantime do not hesitate to contact us.

Warmest Regards,
Andrea andrea@samadibali.com

Reviewed August 20, 2019

I’ve tried out many yoga studios in Canggu, but Samadi Bali is without a doubt the best one. The vibes here and energies are so beautiful and positive, the yoga teachers very diverse and extremely dedicated and the place itself already worth a visit. Practicing yoga in a shala that is built on water makes it so much more peaceful and connected to the sounds of nature. The offer in yoga classes is also very big and creative and for all sorts of levels. The teachers always take care of every individual and work very personal. Each one of them having their own approach, some of them more spiritually oriented, others more technical and accurate. I’ve been practicing Vinyasa, Meditation, Tantric yoga, Ecstatic Flow, Yin and Fly High Yoga here. I absolutely recommend that beautiful place if you want to do yoga in Canggu!! Cannot wait to be back and get a monthly limited pass to make the most of their amazing classes!

Date of experience: July 2019
1  Thank PaulinaKul
samadibali, Owner at Samadi Bali Yoga Health Hub, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2019

Sweet Paulina, what a beautiful review you have given Samadi Bali and the team. I am so happy to read that you managed to try the whole variation of yoga offered in Samadi, and that you were able to pin point each and everyones strength in their teachings, as they certainly are very unique each one of them , with vast amount of experience and studies behind them.
I believe when you do what you are passionate about inevitably it shines through, and I can say with great confidence that each teacher working in Samadi are their to share their passions with their students.
We are delighted to know that you are already planning to come back, as we thrive to build community and we hope you made some new friends along the way.
This beautiful will be shared with the yoga teachers of Samadi Bali. I send you my warmest wishes and we hope to welcome you back soon, Andrea andrea@samadibali.com

Reviewed August 6, 2019

I have had an amazing month at Samadi. The variety of classes are broad and the teachers are the best and the most down-to-earth I have ever learnt from so far, and I have been to many countries to do yoga. Samadi is welcoming and is enveloped in a real community feel. Food is also delicious and is always served with a smile. Samadi will be your home away from home. Enjoy your time at Samadi!

Date of experience: August 2019

Dear Angela,
Reading your review is a delight, that you really felt the welcome we strive to offer, as community building is so crucial to what we do.
The fact that you are well travelled and find that Samadi Bali is topping your list of Yoga shalas across the globe is a true honour. All our teachers are highly qualified teachers, who have spent many years studying, practicing and now sharing their practice, we all know how important it is to include all and everyone in our classes, anything from beginner to advanced students, as everything starts from somewhere and so does yoga. As a beginner it can be intimidating to join a yoga class, but we ensure everyones safety and comfort in all our classes.

Our service and kitchen staff are certainly super stars on serving delicious home made vegetarian food, made with love and served from the heart. I am so happy to read that you had such a great experience. We look forward to welcome you back and share some more of the Samadi Bali magic vibe.
With much gratitude, I will make sure to showcase your review to our team.
Wishing you all the best, Andrea/ Co Owner of Samadi Bali andrea@samadibali.com