Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM

Reviewed July 31, 2018
bob764
Switzerland
via mobile
100% Best Eyelashes and Eyebrows in Bali.

I have been a client of Esthetic Canggu (just near Canggu Plaza in Berawa) for 3 years. The team... read more

Reviewed May 24, 2018
Simone1000
Seminyak, Indonesia

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Canggu
from $32.00
More Info
All reviews perfect massage professional service aesthetic waxing detox manicure eyebrows hair salon results beauty therapist bali
Selected filters
Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

I had a 90 min balinese massage today at Esthetic Day Spa in Canggu. I like strong massage and this on was perfect!
The therapist was very good.
I will defenetly go back!

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed May 24, 2018

The team there CONSISTENTLY do the very best eyelash perm, eyebrow shape and lash / brow tint on the island. I am a big bali-spa-child and like to investigate new spas as they open but keep coming back to Esthetic.

The eyelash perm is an amazing treatment performed over one hour by the expert therapist, Mony. I have no need for lash extensions with a 5 weekly perm and my eyelashes are in great condition. Just add a tint and you have natural long dark lashes.

Their brow tints never look over the top when done, and their tint products last a very long time plus do not sting as much as some can. Artistic attention to detail with lashes and brows every single time.

Bookings via email or telephone are easy and communication always very good.

Love to pop in for a quick wash and blow, love the detox facial and their massages are beautiful. Multi-tasking is their thing if you are short on time - get everything done at once (try the lash perm, eyebrow dye and bikini wax for an action packed hour! with results)

The space is clean, airy, relaxing and zen but not too sterile or 'sshhhhhh we are a spa!'. Many laughs can be had between clients and the girls are always engaging and happy.

On the extremely rare occasion I have had to make a comment to improve things (once in 3 years over a minor detail), the team are open to listen and genuinely take the time to consider my comments. This is an excellent customer service attitude that is a long forgotten quality standard in the beauty industry.

Thanks so much for your consistent beauty care Esthetic - it is well appreciated.

Date of experience: May 2018
1  Thank Simone1000
Reviewed April 16, 2018 via mobile

Great experience. A high salon standard. Japanese stylist took care of my hair and she was very attentive and careful in how she looked after me. Definitely recommend this place if you are looking for a solid professional service.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

Ok this is it! We’ve been to a number of spas since we’ve been in Bali and Esthetic DS was fantastic. We had the 90 minute body scrub treatments; seafood for partner and coconut for me. They were great...so relaxing! We asked a local cafe owner her recommendation for spas in the area and Esthetic was her suggestion... so glad we did!

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed January 9, 2018 via mobile

Manicure is meticulously fantastic . Facial is heaven. Hair treatments are excellent. The atmosphere, the music,the well trained staff, everything is amazing! Love it and will come back many times!

Date of experience: January 2018