Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Fabulous

My visit to Esthetic included bikini waxing, pedicure and manicure. The waxing was done quickly and... read more

Reviewed May 5, 2019
O9282AAalisonr
Melbourne, Australia
via mobile
Perfect massage

I had a 90 min balinese massage today at Esthetic Day Spa in Canggu. I like strong massage and this... read more

Reviewed July 31, 2018
bob764
Switzerland
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Canggu
from $109.00
More Info
All reviews perfect massage professional service aesthetic waxing detox manicure eyebrows hair salon results beauty therapist bali
Selected filters
Reviewed April 16, 2018 via mobile

Great experience. A high salon standard. Japanese stylist took care of my hair and she was very attentive and careful in how she looked after me. Definitely recommend this place if you are looking for a solid professional service.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

Ok this is it! We’ve been to a number of spas since we’ve been in Bali and Esthetic DS was fantastic. We had the 90 minute body scrub treatments; seafood for partner and coconut for me. They were great...so relaxing! We asked a local cafe owner her recommendation for spas in the area and Esthetic was her suggestion... so glad we did!

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed January 9, 2018 via mobile

Manicure is meticulously fantastic . Facial is heaven. Hair treatments are excellent. The atmosphere, the music,the well trained staff, everything is amazing! Love it and will come back many times!

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed March 21, 2017

I've mostly done hair care at this and the Seminyak Spa of the same name. I don't trust them with hair colour anymore after a few mishaps with that, and the last time I got Keratin they skipped the last step and the results were not as good as I've seen elsewhere.

That said, they do a decent blowdry. Just be careful with the more permanent treatments.

Date of experience: January 2017
1  Thank Snompi
Reviewed November 3, 2016

Each time l arrive in Canggu my first port of call on the first morning is Esthetic for a 1 hour massage. The girls have slight differences in their method, but the result is always the same. I leave completely relaxed and head downstairs for coffee in the plaza.

Date of experience: September 2016