Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Fabulous

My visit to Esthetic included bikini waxing, pedicure and manicure. The waxing was done quickly and... read more

Reviewed May 5, 2019
O9282AAalisonr
Melbourne, Australia
via mobile
Perfect massage

I had a 90 min balinese massage today at Esthetic Day Spa in Canggu. I like strong massage and this... read more

Reviewed July 31, 2018
bob764
Switzerland
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Canggu
from $109.00
More Info
All reviews perfect massage professional service aesthetic waxing detox manicure eyebrows hair salon results beauty therapist bali
Selected filters
Reviewed November 3, 2016

Each time l arrive in Canggu my first port of call on the first morning is Esthetic for a 1 hour massage. The girls have slight differences in their method, but the result is always the same. I leave completely relaxed and head downstairs for coffee in the plaza.

Date of experience: September 2016
2  Thank brendanb73
Reviewed October 16, 2016

Really great massages, waxing and salon treatments. Professional and charming staff. Good spa rooms and where I always go to get waxing treatments...

1  Thank TravelingLightInAsia
Reviewed October 12, 2016

I took my 4 year old with my for a pedicure and it was lovely. The staff are very friendly. I went back the next day for a brazillian wax and massage, both were great. Good pressure for massage, thorough wax!

Reviewed October 10, 2016 via mobile

The best Brazilian waxing I've ever done! A very good atmosphere and a very good staff! The same for manicure, pedicure and massage sections!

Reviewed July 24, 2016 via mobile

The staff were polite. The place was really nice and clean and the message was good too. i highly recommend it. Will be back

Date of experience: July 2016