Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Fabulous

My visit to Esthetic included bikini waxing, pedicure and manicure. The waxing was done quickly and... read more

Reviewed May 5, 2019
O9282AAalisonr
Melbourne, Australia
via mobile
Perfect massage

I had a 90 min balinese massage today at Esthetic Day Spa in Canggu. I like strong massage and this... read more

Reviewed July 31, 2018
bob764
Switzerland
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Canggu
from $109.00
More Info
All reviews perfect massage professional service aesthetic waxing detox manicure eyebrows hair salon results beauty therapist bali
Selected filters
Reviewed October 12, 2016

I took my 4 year old with my for a pedicure and it was lovely. The staff are very friendly. I went back the next day for a brazillian wax and massage, both were great. Good pressure for massage, thorough wax!

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed October 10, 2016 via mobile

The best Brazilian waxing I've ever done! A very good atmosphere and a very good staff! The same for manicure, pedicure and massage sections!

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed July 24, 2016 via mobile

The staff were polite. The place was really nice and clean and the message was good too. i highly recommend it. Will be back

Reviewed July 24, 2016 via mobile

esthetic days spa is the right choice for our family to enjoy the spa. With good service, friendly staff, with comfortable place made us feel comfortable and want to come back again.
We enjoyed massages, scrubs, facials, cream bath and blow dry. And all the best.

Reviewed July 24, 2016 via mobile

It's amazing place with kindly theraphis.. good treatment, warm, relax and I enjoyed ithope I can go there soon,, lovely..