After reading the reviews on here, we decided to go and book a deluxe ocean view room, we had room 41 on level 4 (top floor) very good size room & bathroom, private balcony with 2 x chairs & a built in lounger (there are no lifts so its stairs only). Due to the amount of time spent in our room probably didn’t need to get and Ocean view room although it was nice sitting up there with a rum before going out to dinner. We stayed 3 nights we would definitely recommend & stay there again. We had stayed in Villas for the previous 4 nights & this hotel was a nice touch after the cheaper local villas. The Breakfast was ok plenty of food, we only had dinner there once, there are much better dining options close by just take a taxi cost around $50-100K IDR ($5-10NZ). La Finca a Spanish restaurant is only 5 mins by taxi & is well worth it, Spanish owned & operated. Naughty Nuris is not far away either & awesome for pork ribs. If you are staying at Legong Keraton on Sunday you should check out Kaka Lima by the Sea, at Old Mans Beach “Sunday Sunset Session”, good food & live music. The Berewa beach is fairly good surf right out front of the hotel, you can almost touch the waves whilst eating your food it’s that close. As we went in dry season beach was fairly clean I believe they get a lot of rubbish washing down the rivers in wet season & this ends up on the beaches in Bali above high tide mark (its hard to compare beach quality coming from New Zealand as our beaches are so clean & beautiful) The pool is nice right in front looking at the beach, I went surfing out in front there’s quite a lot of currents so not that favourable for swimming unless you are used to swimming in surf. Hotel wasn’t very busy when we stayed so everything was working well & under control. If you want to take day trips you can just hire a Car & Driver for around $400K IRD ( $40NZ) we took one down to Ulu Watu Temple well worth this trip Ulu watu is amazing. Taxis to Kuta are around $100-150 K (10-15$NZ) & Seminyak $75k-100K ($7.50-10NZ) there’s a Berawa beach transport sign board outside the hotel right down by the beach. All in all this is probably a 3.5 star hotel in a 5 star location, good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Legong Keraton Beach Hotel offers beach front tranquility with a Balinese ambiance. It boasts an outdoor pool, spa and a beachfront restaurant and bar.FACILITIES: With a children’s pool and babysitting facilities young visitors are well catered for. For adults a large pool and massage service provide an opportunity to relax after trawling the streets of north Kuta. An on call Doctor and laundry are amongst the services offered. Traditional Balinese massages and herbal treatments are on offer at Pasir the Spa. The hotel also offers bike rental, tour bookings and childcare services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Legong Keraton Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Legong Keraton Beach Canggu
- Legong Keraton Beach Hotel Bali/Canggu